Earlier this year, Pixar fans were delighted to hear that The Incredibles would finally make its way onto Blu-ray.
The much awaited 4-disc set is only two months away, and on that note, an official press release is now online. Although we’ve known the titles of the bonus material for a while, the following details should get you even more excited:
• The Incredibles Revisited – A roundtable discussion with Writer/Director Brad Bird, Producer John Walker, Story Supervisor Mark Andrews, Supervising Technical Director Rick Sayre, Production Designer Lou Romano, Character Designer Teddy Newton, and Supervising Animator Tony Fucile.
• Paths To Pixar: Story Artists – Continuing the popular bonus feature series that viewers have seen on many other Disney•Pixar releases, this exciting new feature showcases multiple Pixar story artists giving viewers exciting insight into their work, their inspiration and the personal paths that eventually led them to a career at Pixar.
• Studio Stories: Gary’s Birthday – Trying to make a movie when there are not enough work days and too many birthday parties? This feature showcases how The Incredibles crew solved that problem.
• Ending With A Bang: Making The End Credits – Interview with Director of Photography Andy Jimenez and Character Designer Teddy Newton about the process of creating the end credits for the film.
• “The New Nomanisan” Island Redevelopment Plan – A guided tour of Nomanisan Island, post-Syndrome, pitching the island as a vacation resort paradise.
The Incredibles makes its Blu-debut on April 12, 2011. The 4 -disc set (2 Blu-ray discs, 1 DVD and 1 Digital Copy) is set to retail for SRP $45.99 in the US. [Pre-order on Amazon]
Check out the full press release over at Toon Zone.