We’ve heard comments on the box-art and speculation surrounding its content, but what exactly will you find once you pop in each disc? Below you’ll find a (complete?) set of bonus features as listed on Amazon.com with some clarifications by yours truly:
DVD + Blu-ray Features
• Cars 2 Teaser Trailer
• Day And Night Theatrical Short
• Bonus: The Gang’s All Here, Toys! Epilogue
• Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: The Science Of Adventure (with NASA)
• Paths To Pixar: Editorial
• Studio Stories: Where’s Gordon, Cereal Bar, Clean Start
• A Toy’s Eye View: Creating A Whole New Land
• Alex Syntek (Mexican Music Video for You’ve Got a Friend in Me)
Blu-ray Only Features
• Cine-explore by director Lee Unkrich and producer Darla K. Anderson
• Beyond The Toybox – Commentary Track
• Beginnings with Michael Arndt
• Bonnie’s Playtime – A Story Roundtable
• Roundin’ Up A Western Opening
• Goodbye Andy
• The Accidental Toymakers Of Pixar
• Life Of A Short
• Making of Day & Night
• Ken’s Dating Tips & Lotso Commercials
• "Dancing With The Stars" at Pixar
• Game: Toy Story Trivia Dash
Highlights: Some favorites from the Toy Story and Toy Story 2 Blu-ray discs are back in Toy Story 3. You’ll find new installments of Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs, Paths to Pixar and Studio Stories. We’ll also get our first sneak peek at Cars 2 — at last!
"Missing" Features: There’s no sign of a DVD short this time around. Although it has become a Pixar staple, there’s always the possibility that the Toy Story short that’s set to play in front of Cars 2 was originally meant for the home video release. I’m guessing it was delayed due to time constraints.
You can pre-order three versions of the film right now: a 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (SRP $45.99), a 2-Disc Blu-ray (SRP $39.99) (with alternate cover) and a stand-alone DVD (SRP $29.99). Choose wisely!
What are you looking forward to the most from Toy Story 3 on Blu-ray?