Le Omni-list de Pixar

Excellent single exclamation mark, TSS! :smiley: And thanks! :laughing:

You are welcome A113.

Okay, time to do the list again, but no modifications like my first one.

- Favorite Films - From “Favorite” to “Least Favorite” -

The Incredibles
Ratatouille
Cars
Finding Nemo
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Toy Story
Monsters. Inc
WALL-E

- Favorite Character - From Each Film -

Violet Parr/Helen Parr (tied)
Collete/Linguini (tied)
Lightning Mcqueen
Gill
Flik/Atta (tied)
Buzz
Woody
Sully
M-O

- Least Favorite Character - From Each Film -

Gilbert Huph
Skinner
Chick Hicks
P. Sherman/Darla (tied)
Hopper
Prospector
Potato Head
Roz
Auto

• Favorite Sequence - From Each Film -

Too much to pick
The final cooking scene
The begining and ending Piston CUp races
The Tank Gang and The Storytelling
Ants vs. Grasshoppers
Cleaning scene/The Opening Buzz scene (tied)
Woody’s Plan
The Scare Floor Monsters at Work
Anything with Helo Dolly

• Least Favorite Sequence - From Each Film -

Hmmm. . .
Remy’s talk of chage
The paparazi finds Lightning in Radiator Springs
Nemo Gets Kidnaped
Flik is exposed as a liar
Woody gets stolen
Woody “gets rid” of Buzz
Mike and Sulley get banished
Pretty much almost everything that didn’t have Hello Dolly in it.

• Favorite Actor/Actress/Voice -

Sarah Vowell/Holly HUnter (tied)
Lou Ramano
Owen Wilson/Paul Newman
Ellen Degeneres
Dave Foley
Tim Allen
Tom Hanks
Billy Crystal
I Don’t Know.

• Favorite Quote - From Each Film -

Too much to list
Linguini: AH!!! IIEEEHH!! AHHHH!!!/ So Lets DO THIS THING!!!
“KA-Chow!” “Pitstop!”
“Shark Bait, ooh ha ha!”, “Just Keep Swimming”
“Yay! Burn him again!”
“BUT I DON’t WANNA USE MY HEAD!!!”
“To infinity and beyond!”
“Kitty!”
Put On Your SUnday Clothes/It Only Takes a Moment.

Archibald - Great roster/list! Nice to know that I’m not the only one who likes Roz. :smiley:

A113 - Thank you, and nice list! Aren’t you forgetting Monsters, Inc., though? :wink:

Really? I found that to be one of the most influential moments in the film. To each his own. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

I can see why people think it that. And it really is an influential part from the movie, but I just found it a little annoying.

archibald:
I love your avi and sig.

TS2: Please try to stay on topic okay? :wink:

Nice list though ! :smiley:

Nice list, everyone. I will post mine after rewatching the films, which is after I get my Ratatouille DVD from my brother back… or after I’ve seen WALL•E :slight_smile:
Whichever comes first.

Ditto, TSS- I find that bit in Ratatouille to be probably the most annoying part of any Pixar film yet. :laughing:

It’s really cool reading everyone’s lists, especially when I’m reminded of bits of Pixar films that I’ve forgotten all about.

…and i just realized that i forgot Monsters, Inc.! Boy, that wasn’t too impressive. XD

Hmm. I see. It’s interesting how everyone has different viewpoints on certain sequences…

A113 - Nah, no sweat. You can always integrate it into your list. :wink:

– Mitch

The Star Swordsman and lizardgirl : No offense, but I totally disagree. We’re talking about that scene with Remy and Django in the rain, right ? I find it one of the best scene in the movie.

Not only does it offer great looking images (the flashes of lights that make you see glimpses of dead rats : genius), but it’s also a very important part of the film. It’s the climax of the Remy-Django relationship, where you can see what makes them different. And it is a great little dialogue, perfectly written by Brad Bird.

To me, at least :slight_smile:

Edit : Mitch, at least you’re not alone :wink:

Archibald- I can completely see why you and Mitch view that scene in that way, especially as that’s the way it was meant to come across. A real turning point, with Remy explaining to Django and making him realise why he was doing what he was doing. Django wanted to teach Remy a lesson, to play the father figure, but he ended up learning something himself. Even the atmosphere of the scene supported this motive.

I just hate the bit where Remy says ‘with luck, forward’, or something like that. It was so remarkably cheesy.

Just my opinion, though. :smiley:

Haha, we’ve gone way off topic! Back on again… :laughing:

To elaborate upon the scene in question:

In conclusion, it all depends on one’s point of view, I suppose. Personally, I agree with Archibald in that it was a highly significant section of both the film and Remy’s life – the climax, as it was previously put. However, that is simply my humble opinion.
To be frank, the main reason why that particular scene appealed to me so much is because it affected me on an extremely personal level. The whole film is one that I consider to be a mirror of my life’s travels anyway, but that sequence really hit it hard for… certain reasons.

Sorry to get back off-topic… (eheh)

Nope! I’m glad I’m not the only one. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

I can agree with you there lizardgirl. It sounds a little too cheesy for me also.

Mitch: When do you plan to post the next lists?

The Star Swordsman - I’ll post them up on my first list in due time. It may take me some time to think up my answers for the next questionnaire, but I’ll post 'em up eventually. :wink:

I was also thinking of including another section, entitled “Favorite Film Screen Shot”. Members could either share their favorite shot/frame in the film verbally or via an IMG image of that moment, depending on what works better for each individual. What do you guys think?

– Mitch

That’s a great idea Mitch ! :smiley:

I think that is a great idea Mitch!

Pixar.rocks and The Star Swordsman - Thanks! I’ll make a separate list for that one later.

I posted up a new list in my original post entitled, “Favorite Track Used in the Film”. Here it is again if you’d like to use it as a reference, just in case:

• Favorite Track Used in the Film - From Each Film -

• “End Creditouilles”

• “Define Dancing”

• “Haiku”

• “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” (Wheezy’s Version)

• “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”

• “Life’s Incredible Again”

• “If I Didn’t Have You”/“The Scare Floor”/"Boo’s Tired’ (Obviously, it’s a tie between these three, although, truth be told, I love almost the entire soundtrack…)

• “The Time of Your Life”

• “Route 66”/“Behind the Clouds”/“Sh-Boom”/“McQueen and Sally” (I love a healthy handful of the tracks in this album, as well.)

– Mitch

I know that for WALL•E, Put On Your Sunday Clothes is definitely my favorite.