Metaboarding

“Um, do you want to cut in line or something?” asked Pewpewpew5522, feeling someone poking his back.

Accepting bright dot-dasher’s invitation, Killler123 comes to the restaurant, enters through the front door, and orders a pizza.

Then, he suddenly notices a big hole on the wall and thinks it looks really cool, so he walks up to the hole and keeps running in and out through it.

Killler123 now stops running through the hole and gets back to the seat.
(Well, I felt really stupid with my previous post. :frowning: )

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

WALL·E, like any good filmmaker, gets out his comcorder and record all that chaos!

TSS waves his arms in the air to WALL-E.

“Hey, what about me? I want to be in the spotlight!!!”

WALL·E does a pan and zoom on TSS before discovering that there is no tape in the camcorder. He then hastily put one in and Films TSS. He is then happy that he didn’t miss anything exciting.

yells from kitchen “I’ll get you your pizzas… in good time.”

walks out of kitchen and sees the madnessimmediately begins slowly stepping back into the kitchen.
returns 15mins later with all orders

“Alrighty, come and get your pi-… Oh dear… Masterweaver… we need to get these holes fixed.”

Remy proceeds to serve said pizzas to their respective owners. He stops by Killer123, who looks a little woozy from his recent adventure. “Ya’ all right there, buddy? You have to be careful running through holes in the wall… one can’t get too familiar with such things, you know!”

In the midst of all this madness, Remy walks over to the arcade. "Aww, just one game…? Hmm… I think I know what to do. Remy calls up a friend and the next thing you know, the arcade section is filled with games. Wiis, PS3s, anything you can name is there! “Enjoy guys!”

“Now, anyone else have any orders?” :smiley:

P.S. “I didn’t order those droppings… I swear.”

WALL·E goes to one of the Wiis, and installs a FireWire card in it. He then connects the camcorder up, hacks the google homepage and steams the chaos live directly to there.

Masterweaver looked down. He was floating… again. It was a side effect of being so light…

He waited until he could feel the floor beneath his hemline and turned to Lizardgirl. “Hello there, you. So, how’s Randall doing? I hear he’s managed to reform a bit while in exile-- Oh. Please excuse me…”

Walking over to the hole in the wall, Masterweaver nerfmanced a replacement patch. He tapped it twice, then turned to Remy and said, “It’s fixed! And great job with the wii’s and stuff, but we don’t actually have a dance floor anymore!”

He paused, then added, “Unless we build on a second story, but that’s a bit too costly.”

“Thanks for that pizza, Chef Remy. But I actually don’t have any BnL credits after all… Could you please put it on my tab?” “What, no? How ‘bout I do some work around here for you? I hear there’s a second story that needs a buildin’. I don’t have any experience in renovating houses, but I’m a willing spirit and I have plentiful supplies of duct tape and paper mache, of which I assume is all that is needed to renovate an establishment. Whaddya say?”

“Don’t worry, we can add a second story… I know a guy.”

Remy calls up a friend. “Meh, he said it’d be a while, but he might be able to come down and take a look. I think rachel can lend a hand if she wants to. I’d love some help! The pizza’s on me. Great job with fixing the walls!”

Remy went over and felt the new patch. It was very sturdy and smelled a bit like roses. “Uhh… how’d you get the “rosy” smell? Anyway, in the mean time, we can clear a little bit of these games and such over to make a smaller dance floor.”

Remy went back to the kitchen and returned not two minutes later with a small spatula. He wedges it beneath the massive HDTV and tries to lift. “This… this may be a while.” , he said, giving another forceful push on the cleverly-made lever. “Anyone feel free…ughh… to order… ugghh… please…”

The choas in the restaurant is now getting international coverage and I am making millions. I order

1 pizza for everyone!

hat falls off and mouth drops “Uh… one pizza… for EVERYBODY?”
Remy grabs a shovel and runs into the kitchen. He turns in the doorway and yells, “I’ll be back… with pizza!”

He begins shoveling dough like there’s no tomorrow. Debris spreads all around the kitchen, turning it into one large cloud of white dust. All that can be heard are the noises of pots and pans banging, saws, and spatulas clanging. An hour later he emerges from the doorway, covered in white flour with a wheelbarrow filled with pizza. He takes off his hat and exclaims, “Pizza… gasp for everyone! pants

He then disappears in the cloud, waiting for the next order that dares to be ordered by the orderer that wants the order for what he/she ordered it for because that’s why he’s/she’s ordering it for in the first place.

Killler123 goes to the restaurant’s toilet and sees rat droppings scatter everywhere on the floor! He then runs out to Masterweaver and lizardgirl.
“I’m sorry to interrupt you two, but YOUR TOILET IS FULL OF TOXIC WASTE, Masterweaver! What did you do?”

[Al-Bob walks in from his limo]
Hello, i heard this was the best place for social gatherings. I have some dough to spend and would love to sit down with a root-beer and play some games.
[glances over at the pac-man game]
You don’t have a lot do you?

upon the apperance of al-bob, the google hompage’s visits shoot up and make me even more rich. I proceed to hire staff for the restaurant.

(Nice one Walle :laughing: )

Al-Bob-I’ll have 3 slices of pizza and some tokens for the pac-man machine. After writting 5 chapters in one sitting is hard and tiring. Ahhh…good pizza.

I already ordereds you a pizza al-bob! Why do you think I hired more staff?

Looks at WALL•E confused. “Isn’t Masterweaver in charge of the hirings and such? Besides, you don’t even work here yet. You can’t hire staff if you aren’t affiliated with us yet. I like flying solo for the time being.”

“Oh, and by the way, Al-Bob, I brought some more games in here. Pac-man’s no longer the only arcade game around!”

“It’s fine, I’ll hand him the deed…”

The robe, with great ceremony, produced a document from the depths of his sleeves and threw it in WALL-E’s face!

“RIGHT!”

Masterweaver spontaneously began a long and convoluted tap-dancing routine.

WALL-E reads the deed and runs home, leaving the comera steaming.

When he returns, he is equipped with 500 pairs of bowling shoes and a power supply for the camera. He also return with an order from google [b]NOT[/b] to unhack the site!