My Collections

Don’t hurt yourself moonstarms.

back on topic now!

oh yeah i also have a un numberable collection of stuffed animals if you go to see what my room looks like you may see some of em there everywhere

That sounds cool!

they r the only non able to type and breathe friends i have lol

That’s cool! :wink:

Nice collections :slight_smile:
I collect DVDs. Here are some pictures:

Those are all I have right now.

I don’t callect anything but computer wires.Seriously, my room is just a bunch of wires. for video, audio. You name it, I’ve probably got it.

You collect wires? now that sounds intresting. I never head that before, but I would imagine that it looks cool.

I don’t delibaretely collect them, just I’m a computer nerd and have so much stuff for my computer there’s jsut a mass of wires.

You got any pictures of them?

They’re everywhere. I’ll take a picture of my complete setup and you’ll get an idea of how many there are :wink:

Oh please, i’m intrested.

Nearly there…

Okay, kinda exciting actually.

Yes, you see 2 90s camcorders, a 90s analogue video editing sytem, 3 8mm tapes, 5 miniDV tapes, A PDA, A digital camera, an iPod, a Phone, a casia wave ceptor watch, a PDA, some wireless headphones, a graphics card, a sound card, a webcam, a 90s action replay PS1 and my speed machine on the desk.

Dang, that is quite a collection of technological stuff you have got yourself there.

now imagine all the associated wires!

Well, I can’t find a jaw dropping smiley, so I’ll do this. :open_mouth:

I also have a collection of 2 cats:

this is an old picture:

Aww, they are cute. You might wanna post them in the “What Type of Pet Do You Have” thread.