Robots-Humans

I agree. That’s why I don’t draw her looking to cyborgish or robotic. I prefer drawing her looking sleek and modern, yet soft and romantic.

I doodled them, like, once, but it was before I saw the movie and I’d have to update the designs. I’m not great at unique human character designs though. xD;

I’ve actually made some updates and renovations to how I envision the robots as humans…

Most are still the same:

WALL•E: Listens to a cassette player, has music from Hello, Dolly! for his cell ringtones, extremely dorky. Gets adopted by John and Mary.

EVE: Studying to be a botanist, has four identical sisters. Is a vegan, and enjoys salad and fresh fruit. Also is the daughter of Captain McCrea.

M-O: A Neat Freak carrying cleaning supplies everywhere. Also a little cynical.

AUTO: I kinda remade him to resemble Fire Lord Ozai (oh dear…)

GO-4: Deceased in my humanized fanfic, Star Vacation.

L-T: Still a little girl, and still afraid of the dark. Owns a lot of light-up pillows. Slightly nearsighted.

VN-GO: Still an artist. Has also gotten into sculpture.

HAN-S: Hyper and into martial arts. More athletically-built that the other characters.

BRL-A: I renovated my humanization to be a girl about 5’10" with a large Chinese-style conical hat and mid-calf-length hair. Also, she loves ice cream.

PR-T: Still a cosmetology hopeful. Has trained herself to use her beauty tools as weapons. Also, has a very take-charge personality and is best friends with EVE.

VAQ-M: Still an allergy-prone boy. L-T has a crush on him, but he’s got his eyes on a certain pool service girl that’s almost 6 feet tall…

D-FIB: A paramedic nurse who I’ve redone to be highly flexible and acrobatic, can walk on her hands, and knows how to render a person limp by striking their pressure points.

BURN-E: A welding class student. (Hooray! I’ve added BURN-E to the list)

Stewards: Made up of both male and female troops. Stationed in the service halls and passenger decks.

Wow, I revived a thread nearly four years old. The things you discover when you browse PP. :unamused:

I think the Stewards should look like the Stormtroopers from Star Wars-or do they already do in your fanfic? I forgot. I need to read it again. :laughing:

I actually originally imagined them having Stormtrooper helmets! However, I then watched Avatar: The Last Airbender, and was inspired by the homeland guards for the Fire Nation to do the Stewards outfits. In my fanfic, they are referred to as “Stormtroopers” or “Halt Monitors”, and do occasionally quote them.

Postulate Stormtroopers

Fire Nation Domestic Guards (for visual reference)

Haha, yeah! I actually just read it again and found that out. I was thinking they were like Stormtroopers, but I like Halt Monitors better because they always say “Halt.” :laughing: