Happy Birthday, Mitch!

Happy Birthday, Miss Moderator Mitch! :smiley:

To a loyal member and moderator, have an Incredible birthday Mitch. May all of your birthday wishes come true!

Hope you enjoy ya B-Day Mitch!

Knowing you it’s probably gonna be one heck of an exciting day for you. Either that, or you’re gonna make one out of it. :wink:

Have fun today! (cuz ya gotta wait another 365 days before you have this opportunity again…haha)

:mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Mitch! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Go on and have an adventure :wink:

Have a very special birthday, Mitch, my friend. hugs

Enjoy your cake, and don’t forget to give everyone else a slice. Heheh.

:wink:

The Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you Mitch! Thanks for all you do to make this place so special! =)

Happy Birthday Mitch! Many happy returns.

I mades a card.

It’s not black, click on it to see it.

Happy birthday to a dear friend. Thank you for making this place what it is. :wink:

Happy birthday, Mitch! :smiley:

Thank you for making Pixar Planet the coolest place on the Internet! We couldn’t have made it this far without you! :laughing:

Yay happy birthday!! i think i signed the card at the last minute but anyways im always late for birthdays but anyways happy birthday :stuck_out_tongue: ive typed wayyy to much havent i?

Have an awesome birthday today, Mitch!!! :smiley: Like others have said, you’ll make it awesome if you have to. :wink:

Happy birthday, Mitch! Pixar Planet wouldn’t be the same without you! What have you got planned for your special day? :smiley:

happy Birthday Mitch! I wish we could have caught up with each other at the Con. I’ll be sure to doodle you up something real good during the flight back.

-ashley

Happy Birthday, Mitch!
-sheila

Have a wonderful, Ratatouille-fied birthday Mitch! You make this place awesome. :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, Mitch! I hope it’s a good one. :smiley:

Sorry I’m late!!!..Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Mitch!! I hope you had a great day. :smiley:

the Wall•E•Dude.