Who else can't wait to see the merchandise for this movie?

I hope they make a large interactive Wall-E similar to that R2-D2 that was on the market a few years back. I’d readily plunk down $100 or more for one.

I’ve already fallen in love with the character. Seriously, I haven’t had this kind of reaction to a movie character since I was a little kid and I wanted a Yoda, E.T., or Gizmo to take home.

Hey IrishCal24! Welcome to PIxar Planet!

I would have to say that I am quite excited to see what kind of merchandise we might have for this. I mean, the character seems really cool and you can do so much with him cause he is a robot.

Welcome to Pixar Planet, IrishCal24! :smiley:

Yeah, I can definitely foresee that one happening/coming. I wouldn’t be surprised to walk into the Disney Store one day and find a bunch of little WALL-E robots scooting around the place. :wink:

I’ll be sure to buy some merchandise that deals with this film, that’s for sure! I’m sure that the toys will be a big hit with the kids…

Oh, I like your avatar, by the way! Rescue Rangers, right? :slight_smile:

– Mitch

Yeah, I must agree- the merchandise for this film will be amazing. I know the Pixar films are always aimed at all kids, but I can imagine boys especially getting into the whole robot thing.

Welcome to Pixar Planet, IrishCal! :smiley:

If I may answer for IrishCal24Gummi Bears. :wink:

~~=oP

Ahhh, Gummi Bears…Those were the good ol’ days.

Oh gosh, I remember that show! All of the best stuff doesn’t air anymore… (snigger)

Thank you, PV. :wink:

– Mitch

I think something that we’ll see is a robot-design kit - like the Lego ones.

I think there might be a remote controlled Wall-e.

I was actually thinking about that today. I would soooo get one. A Wall.E plush would be so cute as well. Pixar are also really imaginative with their merchandise as well - I can’t wait to see what they come up with for this movie.

I think the character EVE will be a great toy, even though we don’t know what she looks like yet. She sounds so cool…:smiley:

You know how WALL~E turns into a cube, I bet they’ll incorporate that into a toy, dontcha?

martini - Yeah, I’m sure they will. Take that Transformers! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a retailer, and just returned from the Fall Toy Preview show in Dallas, TX.

Thinkway Toys has the master license for Wall-E, and displayed a significant amount of products for the show.

I will copy the list I made from my blog post at
Wall-E Toys blog

• Movie Moments figure assortments
  • Action Figures: Factory New Wall-E, Rusty Wall-E, Eve, M-O, Autopilot, and Captain
  • BnL Truck Electronic Playset
  • Deluxe Action Figure: Cube & Stack Wall-E, U-Repair Wall-E, Search & Protect Eve, Clean & Go M-O, Dance N Shake Wall-E, Space Adventure Wall-E, Axiom Captain
  • Transforming Action Figures
  • Talking Figures
  • Plush Toys
  • Role Play toys and more

I am sorry, but they would not let me take any pics. The products looked great though. When I get pics I will post them at
Wall-E Toys

Wow, that’s a really extensive list! Thanks so much for the information, Atamaii! And welcome to Pixar Planet! :smiley:

I think we know what EVE looks like already. Remember that promo video?