Pixaria

Hello everyone,

I think that it’s safe to say that we need to start another game, so I think I’ll serve the first course of the dessert…

Pixaria is the name of this game, and the object is quite simple: One person will ask a Pixar-related question, and the following posters/members will attempt to answer that interrogation. The first one to guess the correct answer wins and posts another question, and the game continues…

The questions can consist of anything Pixar-related; they can deal with the studio in general, its films, its occupants/employees/employers, soundtracks, anything you want. But remember: It has to be Pixar-related.

Have fun! :smiley:

I shall start:

In what month does the Disney/Pixar film “Ratatouille” take place?

I’m going to say…August?

Sounds fun, Mitch. :smiley:

I’ll shoot for August. :wink:

I’m going to say… June. :wink:

JesusFreak and Gasduude are both very close. :wink:

Okay then, I’ll say July.

Wrong again! Keep guessing…

– Mitch

Is it September?

Bill is the winner!

[i]Correct Answer[/i]: September. During the moment where Linguini is introducing Remy to his less-than-glamorous apartment, a calendar can be seen on the wall near the bathroom/in the backround. If you look close enough, you’ll notice that the month is set on September.

This just goes to show how much of a geek I am… (snigger)

You’re up, Bill! :wink:

– Mitch

What was Pixar’s core product before becoming an animation company?

I believe it may have been the Apple computers but I think it was renamed the Pixar Image Computer for simplicity…

That is correct. You’re turn. :wink:

Oh jeez. Didn’t think I’d get it right with a simple answer ^_^;

Uhhh…umm…well lets see uhh…Guess I’ll just take one of the one’s Ran keeps pokeing me with…

In M.I., what was the date at the end of the movie (the day of Ran’s exile actually), before the scene we see Sullivan as CEO?

Jeez so cliche of me to put THAT question :unamused: Ahh well, knowledge to know ^_^;

Oh geez, why must these questions have to be so hard! Hang on, let me get my MI dvd! :wink:

Would that be considered cheating? ^-
Ahh well, you can’t really “find” it that easily ^
^

Well, I don’t think it is cheaing, but I would like to think of it as using my resources to get what I want! Only problem is, I lost my MI dvd. :confused:

Ahh good point ^^
I-Rony ^
^;

Wow, you have me beat. I feel like cheating… :stuck_out_tongue:

How would anyone actually know the answer to that question, unless they watched it again?

I should know this. :unamused: I know for definite that it was in November, and I think two days passes throughout the film, so I’ll say the 6th of November. (This was without watching the DVD again, BTW! :laughing:I bet I’m wrong.)