Pizza Planet delivery truck location

Do you think the Pizza Planet truck will be seen in WALL•E? If so, where?

I’m guessing either a flashback or a futuristic iteration of it.

I’m betting yes, and I think it’ll be in the begging of the film burried in a rusty trash dump. Isn’t this a bit early though?

Nope! Never too early to talk about WALL•E! :sunglasses:

It’ll probably be there. I’m thinking that maybe since Wall-E is supposed to be a garbage collecting robot, that maybe it’ll be in a garbage pile somewhere or something.

You’re probably right, Mister Increidble. But if it is in a pile of garbage, the super big question is: which one? If it’s in there, it’s sure goin gto be difficult to find (unless, of course, it’s easy xD)

I’m guessing that the truck would be in the pile of junk. Or there will be a futuristic version of it. Maybe one which flys.

That would be interesting.

I think the fact that it might be in a trash-pile is the most likely way it’ll be there, but why was it said 3 times in a row, doesn’t anyone read the posts before?

martini833: It’s because people want to say things here. XD

It’s like one of those conversations when no one knows what to say.

Me: So, you think the Pizza Planet truck will be in WALL•E?
nubetre: Yeah, probably. Either a flashbak or a reiteration of it, though.
You: I bet it’ll be in there, and probably in the beginning of the film, and in a rusty trash dump.
Mister Incredible: Yeah, it’ll probably be in there, and probably in a garbage pile.
Me: Yeah, you’re probably right. The question is: Which pile? That’s gonna be tough.
azzstar: Yeah, I’m guessing it’ll be in the pile of junk, too. Or maybe it’ll be a futuristic flying version of it.
Me: Yeah, that would be cool.

moment of silence

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOL ROFL!!!

Well i don’t. lol

azzstar, I love that! xD

You really should, you get a lot of insight when you read the last 3-5 posts, so you don’t sound repetitive.

azzstar didn’t sound repetitive, it was all of us! xD

I wish we all had different things to say, but since this is a bit early in WALL•E news, we don’t. lOl

Guess what people i found the Pizza Planet Truck, well the Rocket which lies on top of the truck. I was just viewing the trailer for the first time. I spotted it. Let me get a photo of it.

Oh, really…

But you said…

Sorry I had to point that out.

I said it was a bit early, but I didn’t mean it was a bit early to talk about it! xDDD Sorry I find that hilarious, but I do. You didn’t mean that, or did you? Probably not, or maybe? I’m so confused. :confused:

Oh, well. At least WALL•E’s gonna be great! :smiley:

Doesn’t it look like the rocket on the Pizza Planet Truck.

Ummm… no. Sorry can’t see it.
Besides, the PP truck will most likely never be in a trailer, so I wouldn’t bother looking.

Wow! That really does look like it! Okay, not as much as I wanted, but it looks much more convincing that all those silly Pizza Planet Incredibles ideas.

Amazing find, azzstar!