Cars: Sally's Story *THIS IS NOT DEPRESSING!!!!!*

Hi. Hehe. If you are wondering about the title, then you should read my other Cars fanfic. You’ll understand.

Anyway, I am writing a fanfic about the story of Cars from Sally’s point of veiw. It starts when she is leaving L.A, and will end, at, well, the end of the movie. I’ve only done three chapters, but I think so far this is my best.

[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530917/1/Sallys_Story[/url]

Oh yeah, I got a FanFiction account. So much easier then just writing it here.

just read it…

i’d have to say that pixar themselves should have made that…it absolutely created the base for the story starting with Sally instead of McQueen. It really made the pieces fall together. Well done…will wait for more.

Cool. I’ll have to read that when I get the chance.

its very well done…it could be used as the secondary starting point for the story…its well written rac-rules…well done!

Review so far 8.5/10

Chapter four out!

I like this…it’s intriguing to see the Cars story from Sally’s P.O.V (and she’s one of my favourite characters). And your fan-made characters of her ex and sister sound interesting too. I like how you hear her inner thoughts throughout the scenes from the movie (like in the courthouse), and the conversations (especially the ones with her sis) have a natural ‘flow’ and sound convincing.

Can’t wait for the next chapter! It’s also nice to meet another Cars fanfic writer, check mine out if you have the chance. :wink:

K, I did 5,6, and 7. I’m beginning to feel like it’s going to be to long, since I’m barely halfway into the movie. I think I may need to start making chapters longer.