The Spongebob Squarepants Movie: Sponge Out of Water

I was just wondering that.I think that they would would have it be the end of Spongebob.Maybe one in 2011. I would love another Spongebob movie.I never saw the 1st Spongebob movie in cinema. Maybe they would re release it in IMAX in November 2014 to promote 10 years of the movie.

I moved this to the ‘Other Animation’ section. — Rachel. =)

Hmm…I guess so. And I haven’t heard about Spongebob for a long period of time. The first movie was great, funny and a little bit decent IMO. But if Nickelodeon still believe that Spongebob & Co have their own ‘cool factor’ again, it would be possible.

Well, the original was very good, but a sequel…Meh. I’m not sure. Maybe as a sort of Spongebob finale, as you said annarborjack, it would be quite good, a sort of way to finish it off with a bang, since it has been going downhill lately, but if it was anything other than that I’m not sure I would go and see it.

I think the new one’s are,all right. Not as good as the older ones,but I like em,I guess.But I guess maybe when some season is over,they might show off the teaser,but not for the 1st time.Maybe the teaser could debut with Toy Story 3,or Prince Of Persia, I think if they are gonna do a 2nd Spongebob movie,it should come out maybe Christmas 2010 or Summer 2011. Also those dates are both a while away,so it might give Nick some time to work on it.

The first was okay but I don’t know how they’ll make a sequel.

I would like another spongebob movie if they had the same writers and director. The first one was great, and the show was at it’s best before and a little bit after the movie. Now though? not so much. As annarborjack said, it could be a big finale.

If they could make more scenes like this one.[url]- YouTube, it would be awsome. :laughing:

If they make a SpongeBob Movie 2, it has to be the end of the series. Just to kind of wrap things up. BTW, SpongeBob Movie, awesome!

I agree, I think the first one was hilarious and would love to see a sequel! :smiley:

Spongebob has now been around for ten years, but I think the show has been declining slowly since Season 4. It’s kind of like an early form of the decline of the Simpsons.
As for the movie, it probably wouldn’t make a difference if they made one or not.

Eeeh, I’m not sure. Even the first one just seemed like an elongated episode.

Well all I can say about the Spongebob movie was that I got dumber after I saw it. The episodes after the movie were TERRIBLE. I used to be the biggest spongebob fan when I was a wee lad so trust me when I say that.

I think I have to agree with you DirtyBirdy… I’ve gone off in a direction completely away from Spongebob unfortunately (and I did use to enjoy the shows). So, for a sequel… not particularly aiming for it :confused: .

Id like to see another Spongebob movie, but not the end of Spongebob, i like his shows, i need to by the seasons on dvd.

NO WAY!

SpongeBob was great until the end of the third season. I think it was when Hillenburg was no longer the executive producer. I mean, they had absolutely hilarious and classic episodes.

Memorable moments: “I’m Squidward, I’m Squidward! Squidward Squidward Squidward!” - The Opposite Day episode.
The Sweet Victory finale of the Marching Band episode.
F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for u and me, N is for anywhere at anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!
When Patrick and Spongebob raise the clam together.
“CHOOOOOOCCCCOOOLATTTTEEEE!!!”
“Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!”

As you can see, most of my favorite moments were the songs. :smiley:

The songs were absolutely classic, and the sheer chaos of some episodes - like the one with Wormy, when the town panics and has nuclear meltdowns and earthquakes, with all heck breaking loose - were friggin epic.

Sorry, I just love the old days.

After the movie and the “Lost Episode”, things really went downhill. The Triton episode, the Viking episode, and so many others are just really lame to me.

I didn’t think the movie had the same feel as the show. It felt strange, and a sequel seems dumb to me.

No! I hated the movie–and the series gave me a headache after a while. :angry:

I really hope this is fake.

Spongebob was the coolest show ever! Before the first movie came out. They need to end the show while it still has some dignity left. Never mind a sequel.

Please be fake :-\