Toy Story 2 1/2 by TAMATER

Do you like this?

• Yes
  • NO

0 voters

Italic text indicates that the character or narrator speaking is actually singing.
This is my third attempt at a Fan Fiction. My past FFs are all terrible so I hope this one is a little better.

Wheezy: You’ve got a friend in me. You’ve got a friend in me. When the road looks rough ahead, and your miles and miles from your nice warm bed, just remember what your old pal said, boy, you’ve got a friend in me…
Buzz and Woody turn to look at each other.
Woody: Hey Buzz, when do you think Andy’s mom will realize that she didn’t buy Jessie or Bullsye? Do you think she’ll be suspicious, at all?
Buzz: I wouldn’t worry about it Woody. Do you really think she pays attention to what toys Andy does and doesn’t have?
Woody: I don’t know, hold on a sec… HEY EVERYONE! Everyone, Wheezy, sorry to interupt your song and everything, but I forgot to share something VERY important with all of you.
Mr. Potato Head: What?, we’re moving again?
Woody: Does everyone have a moving buddy?
Hamm & Mr. Potao Head: Moving buddy?!!
Woody: Yes. If you don’t have one, GET ONE!
Hamm: Is Andy’s mom losing her marbles? We just settled here.
Woody: No. Not a new house, a new studio!
Slinky: Huh? What’s wrong with Pixar?
Woody: Nothing! Pixar creates original films worthy of sequels, and Disney has the right to create sequels to any of these films! So now we are being shipped to Circle 7 Animation STudios. Uhh… Except you Buzz, you’re being shipped to Tawian.
Buzz: Wahh? :open_mouth:

Should I keep writing :question: Or not :question:

I like it :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see where they go next

Sorry for the delay, everyone. :wink:

Woody: Yes, Disney has the right to make sequels to any of Pixar’s films, so they opened up a new animation branch called Circle 7 Animation.
Buzz: Taiwan?
Rex: How do you know Woody?
Woody: Eiesner’s FaceBook page! It was so obvious! Right inour faces!
Buzz: Tawain?!!
Woody: Yes. According to Eisner, you start to malfuntion, so Andy’s mom sends you to your toy company in Tawain, to be fixed. And they expect all us to go out and save you!
Bo Peep: When will we be leaving?
Woody: Actually, Bo Peep, you won’t be in the film.
Bo Peep looks at Woody longingly.
Bo Peep: Woody… :cry:
Woody: (sigh)
Mr. Potato Head: Well, when will we be leaving?
Woody: Some of the head people at Circle 7 will be here to pick us up later today. I waited to tell you all now, so no one would be alarmed.
Bo Peep: Alarmed?!! I’ll never see any of you again, and I’ll have no one to talk to!
Bo Peep runs off to Andy’s door crying.
Woody: Bo Peep, NO!
A man in an astronaut-like suit bursts through the door, breathing like Darth Vader. All the toys freeze, and he shovels them into a large trash bag.
When he finally gets outside he throws the trash bag in the back of a large Toyota. Jessie instantly comes to life.
Jessie: Where’s Buzz?!!
Just then the toys see Buzz in the back of another car, driving far far away…

Also, Thank you IncredigirlVirginia for your comment! I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

very good so far. Keep going.