Good news, Toy Story fans! On June 1st Disney Stores around the U.S. and Canada will be transforming their locations and giving guests the opportunity to enjoy an immersive shopping experience, putting them right into the world of Disney/Pixar’s upcoming film Toy Story 4. Not only will there be loads of games and trivia for the whole family to enjoy, but new Toy Story 4 inspired toys, accessories, and clothing will also be available to purchase in stores.
If you have the chance to visit a Disney Store, you’ll be able to delight in the following activities:
- Free Toy Story themed events and trivia
- A new game called “Star Adventurer” where you’ll be able to practice your tossing skills to help fuel a rocket’s engine for take-off
- Two new Toy Story 4 interactive digital games that will showcase all of your favorite characters from the film
- In New York at the Times Square Disney Store, you can score a limited-edition pin if you decide to opt in for a paid photo experience on the Disney Store Times Square Spectacular screen
- And if you decide to participate in any of the events, you’ll get a free sticker and have the opportunity to purchase special edition Ducky and Bunny figurines
Luckily you have the entire month of June to explore all of the fun and games at a Disney Store near you. And don’t forget to check out Toy Story 4 when it hits cinemas on June 21st!