2 New Moderators

Congrats, The Star Swordsman and Bill. I’m sure you’ll make great mods. =)

Congratulations guys!!! :smiley: I know you’ll do a great job as mods.

Thanks everyone, we’ll do our best.

Haha - I wish I could pay the mods - heck - I wish I could pay the admins or even make some cash myself. As it stands this site earns me about -$20/month - yep - that’s right - negative. =P

Good on you Mates’!

For some reason I just knew one of them would be you, The Star Swordsman. Maybe it’s the 15,000+ posts… :wink:

Not to take anything away from you though Bill, 3000+ ain’t nothin’ either.

Again, congratulations you guys!

But remember, this is how things are supposed to work; the members post the threads, the moderators check the threads, and the bad threads lock!

…and the birds eat the moderators!

Oh yeah… :laughing:

Falling W/ Style: Ha ha, very funny about using the ABL lines.

Dash: oh come on, not even maybe a penny? :laughing: Just kidding.

Oh, very cool!

Congrats, TSS and Bill :smiley:!

And we thank you dearly for it!

congratulations…we are all behind you.

Thanks Al-Bob. We love support!

you are very welcome!!!

Congrats guys! (salutes to new mods) :smiley:

Thank you very much ilikepinatas.

I’m starting my campaign now :smiley:

Hmm, are you talking about you yourself WALL-E or the robot WALL-E? :laughing:

I think if you hang around the forums alot, familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines, be in active member, maybe PV and the other admins will consider it.

WALL·E: I think you’d be a great moderator, and i’ll “support” you. But being a moderator is not as fun as you think. :wink:

A113, how are you in a position to make that last statement? :confused:

We appreciate the enthusiasm, but let’s stay on-topic and congratulate Bill and TSS. When the time comes to hire more moderators, we’ll make our decision. :wink:

You’re right, PixarVixen! That means back to worshiping Bill and TSS!
cracks whip

…Okay, maybe not “worshiping” them… let’s call it “saying how awesome they are.”

Bill and TSS, you guys will make swell mods, and you both really earned this. You guyz iz awesome! :smiley:

Thank you Remy14, but I prefer to be worshiped. . . :laughing: Just kidding! Thanks again.