2010 Pixar Planet Awards - Winners

little-chef, nobody here hates you!! You’re one of the more objective members, which I really like. You totally deserved those awards!! hug

Aw poo, I never win anything, oh well, always next year, congrats to everyone.

Don’t feel bad, Pixarfan91!! It’s a big deal to be nominated! If it makes you feel better, I voted for you(if I’m allowed to say that now o_0 ).

Wow, I won :smiley: I don’t think I won anything last year, so I’m super happy, and I’m also glad that I got nominated for so much. Thanks a lot, guys, and congrats to everyone else! :smiley:

You totally deserve it, Bryko!! That avatar was amazing. :smiley:

Congrats to everyone that won and thanks for the nominations guys! I didn’t win anything but ah well, a lot of people I voted for won and I’m so happy for you guys!! You all deserve it 110% :smiley:

I’m excited I got at least nominated here :smiley: Congrats to all the winners. You guys definitely deserve them from what I’ve seen :wink:

–Chippy [attachment=0]woody 050.jpg[/attachment]

Holy son of a gun. I won “Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar” again?!? Gee whiz, guys. You’re way too kind. I’m quite flattered. Thank you all very, very much!! hugs :smiley:

Congratulations to all of the winners, as well!! You guys deserve those awards! :wink:

– Mitch

Congrats everyone!

I’m just having a really bad week right now. :frowning:

Congrats to little_chef_eva09 and ellie-jessie-eve!!!

hugs and gives a Good Friend award

Congratulations to everyone who won, and thanks for all who participated.

Congratulations, everyone!

Next year, I’m gonna win all the awards (or at least one of them…)!

Thank you IV. Congrats for winning. :smiley:

:open_mouth: :astonished: :open_mouth:

I like legitemely can’t believe it. It’s just an honor to be accepted and liked by all you faboo people on the boreds let alone to be even nominated! Award or no award, this past year on Pixar Planet has been amazing and created like so many memories for me.

Hugs to all the winners, nominees, and voters. And as I said on another thread, thanks thedriveintheater & The Star Swoardsmen for putting on the awards.

Thank You God for giving this to me! (Had to say that before I said anything else!)

Congratulations to everybody that won! And congratulations to all my friends that won! And as for Pixarfan91 and every body that didn’t win, you’ll get 'em next year :wink: .

I can’t believe this! Best original Art Work and Fan Artist!!! Thank Jesus! With out Him, non of this would be possible. Thanks to everybody that voted for me! I really wanted to win something, just once. In that words of Selena (from the movie), “I’d like to thank all the little people I had to step on to get here.” 8D Kidding… I love you guys! Thank you! Oh, and thank you to TSS and TDIT for making this happen, and all the mods for making this a safe place to hang out! And thanks to my family for being supportive and caring and being excited for me! And thanks to those who got me nominated in the first place!

You guys are awesome :smiley: ! God bless you all richly!

First off, let me congratulate all the winners and nominees this year. You all should be proud of your achievements, regardless of whether you ultimately won or not. There were even some who were pretty close to making the top-five-limit for the Nominees list, so a lot of the votes for both stages were very close!

Thank you everyone, for your support all these years. For almost three years, I’ve seen members come and go, and pretty soon, I’ll be leaving this forum as well, though it won’t be forever, and I may log in from time-to-time. But I’ve felt I’ve made the most of my time here, from the spirited discussions you’ve had with me, and the great comments you’ve left on my fanwork. And this year, I’ve had the honour of hosting the third year of what I hope will be a traditional annual event with my longtime friend and fellow member, TSS.

Thank you for making me ‘Best Video Artist’ and ‘Best Critiquer’ for the second year in a row. Same goes for the ‘Best Pixar Planet Staff Member’, although this site won’t be half as fun (and safe) without my fellow Mods and Admins. I would especially like to mention Phileas, who has really helped the site through its crisis incidents last year and has singlehandedly revamped the outdated site design and layout. To everyone, I am, as the LGM would say, truly grateful.

Congratulations to little_chef, ellie-jessie-eve, and Violet Parr. You three are among the friendliest and kindest members here, and your wins are well-deserved. The same goes for all the other winners, you guys truly are the best of the forum!

Thank you The Star Swordsman, for helping me double-check the votes, and bearing with my inefficiencies and constant questioning. I really appreciate your quick responses and valuable assistance, so I owe you big-time, man!

And thank you, forum, for providing feedback, nominating, voting, and participating in this occasion. Pixar Planet would be nothing without its members, and you all are the reason for its continued existence. I’ll end my long-winded speech now before the orchestra starts playing, so thanks again, everyone!

Gratz, Vi, EJE, and PPT! :slight_smile:

Oh goodness!! :astonished: I won Best Pixar Fanart?! That is the highest acclaim I ever thought I could get here!! :smiley: Thanks everyone! And congrats to all!

Daaaah, thank you thedriveintheatre! It makes me sad that you mention you won’t be on here all that much in the near future. You are one of the great members who keeps us all informed and make us feel welcome. And your excitement for Rio makes me burst with anticipation as well for that movie! :slight_smile:

Congrats Leirin, und danke Virginia!