25 Days of Christmas!

Ho Ho Holy smokes, never expected to see this film mentioned on a Pixar forum! Then again, never heard of Video Brinquedo before joining in here. GoodTimes Entertainment, indeed!

Anyway, ABCFamily, sorry to have missed a back-and-forth with you on this movie. But it’s comforting that at least one other person on the planet caught the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom nod…

dvd.net.au/review.cgi?review_id=2094

Have to admit, something about it warrants Christmas re-watching every year. Merry Christmas!

Anyone been watching this again?

Yes, I probably will end up watching a few of their program.s

I wath every year. I record the ones I really like or haven’t seen, and delete them after Christmas.

Can’t wait for The Year Without a Santa Claus!! :smiley:

They should play Die Hard. I don’t know if they ever did. :laughing:

Incredigirl, I’m also looking forward to A Year Without a Santa Claus. I think it’s coming on Thursday. Woo :smiley:

I was looking at the schedule to make sure I watch some movies I don’t already own. The only straight-up Christmas ones I own are Elf, The Polar Express, Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas, Home Alone (1), and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Anyone here like The Santa Clause. I only like the first one, the other two are pretty dumb.

Yes, and I agree that the other two aren’t too great, especially the third. But I can pretty much watch any movie involving Christmas and mildly enjoy it.

When I was little, I watched the first Santa Claus every year. I’ve never seen the sequels, and I don’t have to desire to either.

I always skip out on it since there isn’t really isn’t any Christmas specials I enjoyed.

I think the worst Christmas movie is Home Alone 4. It’s garbage. just garbage. That or Santa vs the Martions

That’s one of my favorites! It’s just so deliciously bad! I love how the spaceship is like a can of beans with marble taped to it :laughing:

Has anyone ever seen Miracle on 34th street… the 1994 version. I did when I was a kid and liked it, But now haven’t seen it in a long time, I head it’s pretty bad compared to the original.

It’s really not that great. I’ll stick to the original. :slight_smile:

A few years ago, I saw this film named Santa Who. It’s about Santa forgetting who he is.

I have no interest to see that remake.

Has anyone seen The Grinch? Not the cartoon, the movie.

Yes, of course. It is hilarious, and it’s always been one of my favorites. But I saw it a couple weeks ago, and it just didn’t seem as enjoyable as usual.

Haven’t watched it in a while. The NC is gonna revire. He says he hates it.