A Bug's Life Sequel??

I voted no, I really liked the movie and it ended at a very good, well rounded equilibrium. It’s fine on it’s own and doesn’t need at sequel.

NO.

Its my favorite movie as a child after toy story so sure

No, just no. We already have a Cars 2 on the on the way (whoever came up with that idea is nuts) and we don’t need any more sequels. Although, a Monsters Inc. 2 would be awesome!

My fave Pixar film is Toy Story 2, I see it as another Pixar film, not a sequel.

If Pixar makes a sequel out of ABL, I will find whoever thought that was a good idea and fight them on the side of the street.

If anything I want a prequel to fully flesh out what happened between the ant colony and the grasshoppers, or a short before a movie detailing what life is like now and how things are going.

I repeat. NO!!! :neutral_face:

I think we are all are in agreement that ABL is perfect on it’s own.

I don’t think it needs one.

I agree with that agreement.

Some shorts would be cute. The only thing I wonder about would be the circus gang, and if Flik and Atta got married.

I wonder that too!

I think they did, we just didn’t see it. Atta’s gown would’ve been gorgeous.

I know that the insects wear headdresses, but I didn’t think about clothes :open_mouth: I wonder what it would look like.

Grass? Mabey that would make it out of cotton.

I had this idea of a grown-up/teenage Dot actually (which means they could attempt to pawn back Hayden Panneterre…however you spell her name, like they did with Toy Story 3), and she wants to have her own life outside of the colony, because of Flik’s encouragment to “think for herself”, but it all goes horribly wrong and she is kidnapped or held hostage or something, and everybody has to fight to get her back. It sounds a bit silly really, but just a though, :slight_smile:

That sounds interesting actually definedancing! It would make an interesting fan-fic.

In my own ABL headcanon (which is vast), clothing is not seen as a necessity like we do, but merely as a form of self-expression, not unlike tattoos.

I would like it if they did since Pixar’s sequels are usually still good movies and A Bug’s Life was one of my favourites.

I don’t think ABL really needs a sequel. Although, I do think Pixar should make some type of short related to the movie. It would be a nice way of seeing our favorite characters again. :slight_smile: