A Toy Escapade- #1 in The Pizza Planet Saga

Thanks for the comments guys. You are what keep me going on this project of mine. :smiley:
Thanks for the tips TDIT!
You didn’t hear it here, but [spoil] an “event” is going to happen in the next chapter that no one will see coming.[/spoil]

Actually, I did design a promo sig at one point, but I only ended up wearing it for one day. Here it is:

If you look at the text in my sig, there is a small link to my fanfic. Its cowering in shame.
Nice spotting of the cameos, by the way. :smiley:

Cue music: Today is:
Update Day!!! End music.

Chapter 7: The Event
Why is Pizza Palace so much more successful that Pizza Planet? Why? What is their secret? I can only ponder these questions. But today is Pizza Planets 3rd anniversary of being open! We're going to have a big party, and everyone is going to come and celebrate. It will be great!
~ 3 Hours Later ~
"Hey Jim!"
"Hi Larry"
"What's up Adam?"
Broken pieces of conversation reached my ear. All of the Pizza Planet employees where there, even my boss. Balloons where flying, all the games were operational, and it was a private party, meaning no-one without proper identification could enter the building. The main food of choice appeared to be pizza, but some people were ordering the newly added pasta. 
My boss approached me.
"Adam, the trucks still haven't arrived"
"Weren't they supposed to arrive a few weeks ago?"
"Yes, and that's the problem."
"How?"
"I think Pizza Palace stole the trucks, since they recently added Gyoza 2.0 trucks to their fleet."
"Why would they do that?"
"I don't know...I just don't know."
I was left to ponder these thoughts when I heard a gunshot out side.
I turned.
There was a man in a black latex suit, with a ski mask over their face.
He shouted "Ok, everyone on the floor!"
Everyone got on the floor except my boss.
He told the robber "By what authority?"
The robber responded by coming up and hitting him in the leg, making it falter and he fell to the floor.
"Give me all of the money in the safe. Now"
The regular cashier got up, walked to the safe and proceeded to get out the money. He gave it to the robber.
"I am going to leave now, but if any police car shows up, I'll be back."
We all stood up. I pulled out my phone and called the police telling them what I knew. Luckily, I went down by the door, and I got a clear view of all of the license plates in the parking lot. One read "OUTATIME" and the car the robber got into had a license plate that read "PIZAPLCE"

Wow, things are getting exciting! An issue I had was with the robber’s threat of “coming back if they call the police”. Real robbers would use threat of violence at the beginning of their heist, and what the victims do after they flee the scene of the crime doesn’t matter.

Also, if someone just fired a gun and asked everyone to get down, one would most likely cooperate instead of answering back like the boss. The boss could try to reason or negotiate with the robber, but unless he has a death wish or hasn’t seen a gun before, he wouldn’t act all ‘smart-alecky’, even to a crook.

The plot thickens! I hope the truck and his driver set out to solve this mystery, if bad things keep happening to them, the reader is going to wonder if they’re going to do anything about it. Please continue!

In honor of todays release of Toy Story 3 on DVD, I’m doing a double update this week! Today and Thursday. :smiley: Anybody notice the cameo by a very famous car in the previous chapter? cough [spoil]Doc Brown’s[/spoil] cough
TDIT: This robbers different. :stuck_out_tongue: Plus the boss knows [spoil]the robber by the sound of his voice[/spoil]. <-This spoiler is revealed next chapter FYI.

Chapter 8: News
After the incident I found it interesting that I regained a slight bit of control over my erratic driving. Of course, I didn't know about the incident at Pizza Planet until I checked the news like I do everyday. Wait. Hang on! I've got an incoming transmission...
[i]Wall-E![/i]
Just one of those hams who scours the radio at night. As I was saying, I checked the news since I wasn't there (Adam got a ride with a friend) and I found at that the workers had been threatened. Someone could've died out there! 

(This is a first: We're switching to Adam's perspective!)

"Why, just why?" I was talking to my self. Again. 
"I going to find out what this is all about. I have to go back to the scene of the crime!" I grabbed the keys to the truck, locked the front door, and started up the truck.

(Back to the Trucks perspective!)

It's 12:03 at night, and Adam is driving me somewhere. I don't know where exactly, but I do know that I am running out of gas. Slowly. Slowly. Slowly. Good. We're pulling into the gas station. All I care about now is some nice cold fuel.

Any new chapters :question:

Yes. I was hoping to try get one up tomorrow. :smiley:

Ok, I’m really sorry I couldn’t get to the computer yesterday to post my new chapter that I promised Snake & Robot :frowning: I hope everybody had a Merry christmas!
I can’t believe I haven’t updated for almost 2 months.

Chapter 9: Disaster
I paced. I paced some more. I paced. I couldn't get it out of my head. Who wouold want to rob the Pizza Planet Establishment? 
"Why, just why?" I was talking to my self. Again. 
"I going to find out what this is all about. I have to go back to the scene of the crime!" I grabbed the keys to the truck, locked the front door, and started up the truck. 
"Ugh, I need gas." Why do I keep talking to myself? 
I stepped out of the car for a second to pay the cashier. Then I proceeded to fill up my truck and pull out of the gas station. That's when I remembered a jingle I heard on the TV yesterday.
"Dinoco Gas! Dinoco Gas! Fill up your car with Dinoco Gas!"
I need a life.
[i]12 minutes later[/i]
"Tell me what you know!" I was shouting at my boss. My job didn't matter anymore. What did matter was this crime that had been committed.
"That's classified information Adam." 
"Why? Why can't you tell me?!" 
"Why don't you ask Briggens that?!"
Briggens. He was the boss of Pizza Planet corporation. Something was fishy here. Very fishy. I was going to get to the bottom of it. 
[i]Another 12 minutes later[/i]
"Briggens, why can't my boss tell me what he knows about the robbery? Did he even tell the police?"
"I can't tell you Adam, but I will tell you this. You're fired under the Pizza Politics Manual section 12.1 subsection 5 postscript 21 addenum 4 revision 9."
"Sir, I regret to inform you that that section talks about the proper handling of Ice Cream."
"Get out of my office. Now." The last word had an extra note of stress applied.
[i]16minutes later[/i]
I have looked through my personal archive to discover that in the Pizza Palace Pizza Politics Manual, section 12.1 subsection 5 postscript 21 addenum 4 revision 9, actually does talk about the firing of an employee. That's when I realized that I didn't talk to Briggens. Briggens has red hair. The person I spoke to had black hair.

I am possibly maybe considering returning to finish this. Is there anybody who would like to see me finish this?