A113

Yeah sure! Can you see where it is :mrgreen:

Yep. Very good find.

A113 is on one of the doors as they are running down the corridor on Monsters Inc

It it very common for creators to forget details about their works. Probably they have so many ideas that they forget some.

Pixar is not the only one using A113 as an in-joke or tribute, although they do seem more enthusiastic about it than anyone else. It also shows up in many other movies, and from what I have read a few novels, too.

Yes, it’s been around since 1993, if I remember correctly.

That’s two years before Toy Story.

I think a South Park episode used A113 once.

Yes, I’ve seen them listed among those who’ve used it.

I also saw it in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol directed by Brad Bird. when i saw the scene i got a big smile on my face!

Ghost Protocol used it twice. Which one did you spot?

The one i spotted in the movie was the ring with A113 on the side! it’s i while ago so i think i forgot about the other one (or i didn’t spot it haha)can you help me remember?

Yes, when Ethan escapes the hospital he steals a cellphone and makes a call, asking for Alpha-113 (A-113)

Like you said, the other one is on Hanaway’s ring.

While I was watching one of the extras on my Monsters Inc DVD, Pete Docter said he forgot where they put A113, but he believes it’s on of the numbers on the office doors in the hallways. I’ve looked though, but I can’t make out any of the numbers. :frowning: