A113's Pixar PowerPoint Presentations (PPPs)

A113: Well, It might be a pain now, but hang tight there kid. It will be absolutely incredible! I can feel it! Good luck!

Thanks! I’m also getting ready for two Incredibles PPPs.

OooH! I can not wait for those A113! I am so super excited!

Oh, boy. This one’s going to take a little longer than I thought. Sorry. :confused:

Take your time A113. We’ll wait for it. No need for rush!

Yay! I’m almost done with the cockroach scene!

By the way, it might help a lot if I had the WALL•E font. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Have you tried a google internet search?

Yes, I’ve tried a G search, but nothing’s coming up (nothing that I’m looking for, anyway) :confused:

You could just try downloading and installing a bunch of new fonts, and hopefully one of them will at least be similar to the WALL-E font. It does make me wonder if Pixar make their own fonts for each of their films’ logos, though.

How are you going with the video, A113?

By the way, my sister and I are really looking forward to it. :smiley:

Well, thanks to all your encouragement, it is nearly done!

When it’s done, it’s going to be amazing! (IMhO) I just can’t seem to make WALL•E look as cute as Pixar did, though.

Okay, I am just about to throw a party, because the WALL•E trailer PP is finally complete! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Now all I need is to convert it to video and upload it to YouTube, and then I’ll provide a link for all of you! Merry…wait, I’ll save that for later.

Nice. Keep them coming.

Oooh. I can’t wait.

Okay, my party is over, and I’m getting depressed really quickly here. xD

Problem: The PowerPoint file cannot be converted to video without the audio being keyed incorrectly.
Solution: ___________ (fill in the blank, plz!)

Solution: Convert he file by using no audio. Then using Movie Maker or Sony Vegas. Then insert the audio into the video. And then upload then video onto youtube. And give us the link your video :wink:

Can’t wait to see it A113.

Thanks for the idea, but I’ve tried that before. Either the PowerPoint animation gets thrown off-key, or the audio gets thrown off-key. I even tried recording my computer monitor with a cheap digital camera, and the audio still wouldn’t paste on there correctly! However, if there was a program that could s t r e t c h video clips to make them a certain length, then that would be just perfect! Sony Vegas, eh? Maybe that could work…azzstar, do you think if I send you the PowerPoint file, you could convert it to video (with the audio matched correctly), send it to me, and then I could upload it to YouTube and send you guys the link?

Okay, for now, there will be no audio in the video, but I still think the animation is just fine. I hope you enjoy it! :wink:

WALL•E Second Trailer

OMG THAT IS AWESOME! =DDDDDD