A113's Pixar PowerPoint Presentations (PPPs)

Thanks, Mitch! :slight_smile:

I played around with the models some more, and took some extra time on Violet’s hair. Here’s my second take on the models:

How do they look?

Wow they all look so great! I love Violet the best.

A113 - You’re welcome! :smiley:

As for the new models: The improvements made upon them definitely paid off! I also love the superhero version of Violet most. My only complaint is that the hair on the second rendition of Violet seems a little too “poofy”, but perhaps that’s just me?

Great job, in any case! :wink:

– Mitch

Rachel: Thank you! :smiley:
Mitch: Thank you, too! :smiley:

Poofy. Hmmm… Maybe this smaller version looks better?

A113 - The size relationship will still be the same, no matter how far down you shrink the image. However, her hair does look a little less “bulky” in its sized-down format. Oh well. It’s your project. You do what ya’ want with it. :wink:

You’re welcome, by the way. :wink:

– Mitch

I think you’re right, Mitch. I’ll see if I can fix that up.

How’s this?

They are looking really good A113. I would tkae Mitch’s suggestions, and then you got it. Keep it up.

Animation has finally begun! In the next video, keep an eye out for some little hidden bonuses. :wink:

EDIT: Okay, problem. I originally didn’t want to have to slow down the computer even more by adding the masks, but you know, there are some scenes where the mask can’t be invisible.

Frozone: Oh! The mask! You’ve still got the mask!

Helen: Put these on. Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.

Not counting the many other mask-related scenes. So, the super models (no pun intended xDDD) will have to be redone, so the makss will fit on them. :unamused:

Which parts are you animating A113?

I’m gonna start at the start, and end at the end. After finishing the first sequence, I’m going to take a little break. But I’m still adding the masks to the super models (xD).

Dude, you mean you are doing the whole movie start to finish?

Yep! :neutral_face: Hopefully it’ll be finished by 2009. (there’s my resolution, yeah!)

Awesome. It sounds fantastic. I can imagine it now.

Now that is dedication A113. I wish yu luck on it.

Thanks, TSS! :smiley:

Now, how’s this?

I tried to fix Violet’s hair in the above picture.

Tell me what you think! :neutral_face:

Personally, I didn’t have an issue with Violet’s hair in the first place so I can’t really comment. It all looks pretty good. However, Bob’s chin in the first pic looks a bit big, and Elastigirl’s hair is tad too long. Also, Frozone’s laser/helmet seems to be a bit too high on his head in the second pic.

But overall, you did a really terrific job. :slight_smile:

I think Elastigirl’s glory days hair is too long and I have no prob with VI’s hair at all. It looks really good dude. Keep it up.

Let’s see…

1. Fix Bob’s chin (reduce size)
  2. Shorten Elastigirl (1) hair
  3. Move Frozone’s helmet down

Wow! The masks look okay? I’m so close to the animation! :smiley:
Thanks a lot guys!

I’m sure it will look great after you fix those three things. :slight_smile:

Okay, Rachel, tell me what you think. :wink:

Elastigirl’s hiar was a pain xD