All Things NBA

You could be right, but according to my little brother, the basketball expect, the rockets are one o the few teams that could eliminate the Lakers. And if you can do that, u have a shot at the championship.

yeah, the lakers make the western conference tough, but I think the Jazz, Spurs and Hornets all have a better shot against them, than the Rockets, come playoff time

Well, against the Lakers:

Jazz: Probably yes.

Spurs: In a seven game stretch, yes.

Hornets: Not when they are banged up and missing Peja.

It’ll still be a big upset if the Lakers don’t come out of the west though.

(Jazz can’t win on the road!!!) It kills me!

Well, I know what you mean about the Jazz not able to win on the road. They are a great home court team, but you need to win away to be good.

If any team in the west has a chance of beating the lakers, I think it is the Spurs.

If all big three are healthy, then yeah! it is an odd year too… (1999, 03, 05, 07, 09?)

Spurs always turn it on in the playoffs.

Anybody been watching the playoffs? The Bulls-Celtics series is epic - I can’t think of a more exciting playoff series than the one’s that happening right now! Triple OT last night - CRAZY!

Right!?That last game took 3hrs and 50 something mins! :open_mouth: :smiley:

EPIC is the only way to describe the series…

I really hope game seven lives up to the rest of the series and that Chicago steals it at Boston. One heck of a series!

You hit the nail on the head right there. Did you see that last Lakers game?!? Astounding. Go Lakers!! The Bulls’ win was magnificent, as well, although I think that the referee played the favoritism card at the last second. Oh, and the Rockets have been kickin’ butt, thank goodness. Best play-offs ever, period.

Gosh, I forgot how much fun it was to watch basketball…

– Mitch

I really wish the Lakers would get eliminated. I also believe the Bulls should advance. They have so much heart. The playoff series between them and Boston is incredible.

Amen to that!!!

Right now, the Cavs are waiting for the winner of the Hawks/Heat matchup. I believe we will have an easier time with the Heat than the hawks.

^^ True, because D-Wade doesn’t have much of a team around him. But I don’t think anybody can stop the Cavs right now…(to my dismay)

CoCoMeister: No one can stop the Cavs huh? That’s the best thing I’ve heard all day. I hope thats true. The cavs are incredible, but they aren’t perfect.

TSS - Doesn’t look like it to me right now. It really pains me to admit it (I’m a Wizards fan and the previous 3 playoffs disasters have come from the Cavs so I have no love for them at all) but they look like the best team in the playoffs right now. Every time has their faults, but it seems like they are making use of their strengths (and it doesn’t hurt that LeBron is playing like a true MVP) that exploiting their weaknesses. Just sayin…

Once again, the Caviliers played like champions. They dominated over the Hawks. It is always exciting to see them play.

Total blowout! I foresee a sweeeep in the Cavs’ future

Caviliers were challanged in Game 3 vs the Hawks, but they overcame and took the win in the end. I’m really happy for the Cavs.

Did anyone see the ending to the Mav/Nuggets matchup? That was crazy.

The anger and Flustration on the Mavs bench! :open_mouth: