"Alma"

I fell in love with this short quite some time ago. Possibly my favorite from '09.

TAMATER, a… feature film… from Dreamworks?? How does that fit at all? :open_mouth: I guess it could be done, but… maybe I’m just being close-minded, but I personally think part of the creepiness is in how quickly it could tell its story. :confused: Well, whatever. I like Guillermo del Toro though.

I think it could work. I’m glad to see Dreamworks branching out a bit. I loved the short, but it might be a little difficult to stretch to full length.

Let me see if I get this straight, a pixar animator created a short and is DREAMWORKS who is gonna turn it into a movie?

I could see this working. They’ve got Rodrigo Blaas to direct and Toro (though they have to give this guy a break…) to produce it. Looks pretty serious if you ask me.

Right now, the only thing Dreamworks should be concerned about is: “THIS IS A CORALINE/TOY STORY RIP-OFF!!!”

And I saw this original short a few months back when my friend introduced it to me and I fell in love with it. I love the visuals, the music and just the eeriness of the setting itself. So, Dreamworks better not mess it up D:<

A movie? From that? Okay, I’ll buy it…DW will do anything for some $… :unamused:

This was my favorite short from last year. It’s stayed with me since seeing it all the way back in December. I can’t wait to see what they make of it.

I hear the concept is going to be reinvented. I hope not too much. I wanted to know exactly what was going on there in the short . Then again, that might ruin the magic of the entire premise of the short film. Quite a balancing act.