Am I All Alone?

I’d watch it. There’s definitely room for a sequel. If fact, I could say nearly all the current Pixar films have rooms for sequels.

I deffinately want to see a cars 2! Loved the first one and another would be great! Just look at toy storey 2! That was just as awesome as the first (in my opinion). :sunglasses:

I love Cars, it is great. I told my friend, his mouth dropped open, when I told him it was coming out in 2011, he was all like “What? Come on PixAR!” On April Fools Day I told him they delayed it to VERY late December 2012, HE FELL FOR IT! heh heh

Well I’ve said many times here that I try not to judge one of their movies until I’ve seen it. Even if to me it initially looks or sounds like a bad movie. To round up some examples, here’s what I thought about some of Pixar’s movies, while knowing very little about them-

Monsters Inc- After seeing the teaser, I thought it looked incredibly stupid

The Incredibles- after seeing TV commercials for it, i thought it looked boring, like geez, it’s just another super hero movie

Ratatouille- After seeing the teaser, I was like, A movie about rats??? Yeech! And this whole story plot seems lame

So it’s not just because I’m a Cars fan that I dont object to them making a sequel. Granted, however Doc’s character is dealt with I will probably feel uncomfortable with, but that’s no one’s fault. But even if I think in my head, this looks dumb, I wont go around saying it until I’ve seen it.

Thats my only concern. How will they replace Doc just right!? Paul Newman is Doc Hudson. It’s gonna be so hard to replace him just right. And if they get rid of him, then I may just feel a bit like not going to see Cars 2. You take away Doc, you just take away half of the things I enjoy about Cars! But I’m sure Pixar will do a great job, even though it won’t be exactly perfect. Have they failed us yet? No. And I don’t think Cars 2 will in any way (though it will be a little slackish in Doc’s character).

I didn’t really like Finding Nemo that much.But I love the turtle scene!

True. But when I said that, I meant that Pixar is always putting out hits. It doesn’t mean we have to exactly enjoy them all. I’m just saying that it would be hard for Cars 2 not to be a hit, even though not everyone will enjoy it.

Hopefully Cars 2 will live up to all the other films or at least Cars (just sayin, it was…uh… the least-lived-up-to Pixar film, but that’s saying nothing :confused: )

I’d really hate to see Pixar fail, and they never have before…

:confused: