An Incredible Christmas

Wow – you make me want to go to

Disneyland now; it sounds like the Parrs had a blast! :smiley:

Heheh – I like how you put an exclamation mark

at the end of every sentence that Mickey Mouse said (except for one…). (snigger) And I guessed that the

Incredibles were going to be on the last float; looks like I was right.

Great chapter. Are they going to

go to Sea World next? :wink:

No , there going

to get on a plane and go to DisneyWorld . lol

interesting story TSS .It

keeps getting better and better . :wink:

[b]The Tenth Day of

Christmas[/b]

The entire family woke to the sound of the Incrediphone ringing. They all dashed

downstairs. Bob picked up the receiver and answered.

?Hello??

?Incredibles, we need your

help!?

Bob hung up the phone and turned to his family. ?We are needed everyone! Suit up now!?

Helen

and Violet dashed into their rooms to change. Dash stood there with his arms folded.

?Dad, do we really

have to? We are on vacation right now!?

Bob sighed and ruffled Dash?s hair. ?I know son. But we don?t have

a choice. Crime never rests.?

Dash wanted to stay, but he reluctantly slumped into his room and

changed.

//////////\

The Incredibles arrived at Downtown Metroville. They ran

inside a toy shop. Inside, three robbers held shoppers and workers hostage.
?Don?t move!? commanded a robber,

?or else this girl gets it.?

He grabbed the arm of an 8 year old girl. He pointed the barrel of the gun to

her temple. The little girl bawled in horror. Her parents wept in tears, helpless to save their daughter. Slowly

and carefully, the robbers loaded their sacks with money. They kept their eyes on the Incredibles, who hadn?t

moved a step since they entered. Minutes later, the robbers had their sacks filled. The little girl was released.

She ran toward her parents.

?Now don?t you think of doing anything stupid.? said one as he and his other

cronies moved together toward the exit, aiming their guns.

They were getting closer and closer. To the

exit. Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Invisigirl, and Speedster just stood there and smiled. The people stared at

them, confused. The only ones who were more confused were the robbers. Normally, the Incredibles would spring

into action.

It didn?t take long to find out why. As soon as the robbers walked out of the store, they

were greeted with a swarm of police officers. The robbers were outnumbered 3-to-12. They had no choice but to

drop their guns, weapons, and surrender.

Back in the mall, a police officer came up to the family of

Supers.

?Well, that is three naughty people added to Santa?s list.? joked the officer.

?And we

didn?t even have to move an inch sir.?

Just then, another cry for help came inside the mall again. The

four Supers dashed back inside. They were quite surprised to see Santa Claus and his band of elves at his side.

Santa was carrying a big plasma gun with him.

?Ho, ho, ho Incredibles!? he guffawed. His laugh of ?ho, ho,

ho? became an evil ?ha, ha, ha?. Santa Claus took off of his costume, revealing his true

identity.

?SYNDROME!!!? cried the family of Supers.

?That?s right Incredibles! It is I!? he

declared. ?Well, technically, it is only a robot clone of myself. You see, just in case I encountered some sort

of. . . fatal accident, I would. . .?

Syndrome continued his monologue. The family stared at him without

moving a muscle. Nobody noticed Invisigirl turn invisible and slip away.

?. . . now, in this new body, I

plan to. . .?

Speedster interrupted, ?Yeah, yeah. Just shut up will you? You have messed with my family

and our lives for the last time!?

Speedster came running at Syndrome with blazing speed. He leapt into the

air in an effort to tackle him. Syndrome pointed a finger at him and discharged his immobi-ray at the young

Super. Mr. Incredible was about to run and save his son, when his wife pulled him back. Syndrome grinned at the

two and viciously threw Speedster into the air. He collided against a tall Christmas tree. He, as well as

ornaments and lights, came crashing down to the ground. Before he could get to his feet, Syndrome fired his beam

again and lifted the immobilized Speedster into the air.

?Stop it this instant!? cried Elastigirl, on the

verge of tears. ?Leave him alone!?

Mr. Incredible clenched his teeth and clenched his hand into a fist. He

wanted to hurt the robot Syndrome so dearly. But with his son as a hostage, Mr. Incredible was basically

powerless. Well, not entirely powerless.

Invisigirl had been surveying the situation from behind a food

stand. She quickly formulated a plan to not only save her brother, but to save the mall from the menace of

Syndrome. Invisigirl dematerialized her head and arms. Elastigirl saw her daughter. The young heroine made some

arm gestures, explaining her plan to her mother. Elastigirl nodded and ran to the tree, where a bunch of ornament

shattering took place.

Syndrome looked at Elastigirl, then took a quick glance behind him. Fortunately,

Invisigirl disappeared just in time. Syndrome placed an evil smile on his face. He forcefully threw Speedster

onto the food stand, where Invisigirl was hiding. The food stand collapsed to the floor on impact, but no sign of

Invisigirl.

Speedster was whimpering in pain, and a look of horror was shown on his face as the robotic

Syndrome made his way slowly toward the young Super. Mr. Incredible couldn?t hold his anger any longer. He

charged at Syndrome, roaring in rage. Syndrome smiled and used his other hand to fire his immobi-ray at him. He

levitated both Mr. Incredible into the air. He was about to fire his beam at Speedster

All of a sudden,

Invisigirl reappeared a couple feet away from the three. She leapt in front of her brother and formed a spherical

force field. Syndrome?s immobi-ray reflected off of the field.

?NOW, MOM!!!? shouted

she.

Elastigirl hurled a bunch of ornaments at the robot. Glass ornaments came crashing and shattering on

the robot. As a result, Syndrome released Mr. Incredible from immobilization. Mr. Incredible leapt a couple feet

backwards. Invisigirl dropped to the floor. Unfortunately, the daze Syndrome regained his focus and fired his

immobi-ray at the teenage heroine.

?Nice plan little girl, but not good enough!?

This was all the

distraction Speedster needed to dash into a nearby store. He returned with a long string of Christmas lights. He

sprinted circles around the robot, entangling him. Invisigirl was released and the tied up Syndrome fell to the

floor. The Incredibles all assembled together.

?Stand back everyone.? commanded Mr. Incredible.

He

took the loose end of the string of lights. He held it firmly as he spun around and around. Like the hammer

throw, Mr. Incredible hurled the robot Syndrome up into the air until he disappeared into the

sky.

Elastigirl went over to her son and took him in her arms. Mr. Incredible and Invisigirl joined her.

Speedster began to cough a little. He slowly opened his eyes.

?Mom. . .dad??

?Oh thank goodness.?

sighed Elastigirl.

?Have I been a good boy??

The whole family laughed as another day came to a

close.

//////////\

The Incredibles celebrated ten Christmas Days:

Tenth

day, crime fighting,

Ninth day, Disneyland,

Eight day, sleigh riding,

Seventh day, with

snow,

Sixth day, ice skating,

Fifth day, caroling,

Fourth day, they?re giving,

Third

day, they?re shopping,

Second day, they?re wishing,

And the first day, they decorate a tree.

Aww , Syndrome ruins Speedster’s vacation and

hurts him , now that’s cold . Then again he is a villian .

Thanks GLP! Only one more chapter to go after this.

[b]The Eleventh Day of

Christmas[/b]

Violet and Dash were found laying around the house on Christmas Eve. They were in

the family room. The Christmas tree was glowing beautifully. The fire was burning brightly and warmly in the fire

place. Dash glanced at the clock.

?Seven o? clock?! Only four hours left? I don?t want to wait that

long!?

Violet sighed. ?Well, if I could change time little twerp, I could, but I can?t, so just shut

up.?

Bob came down the stairs and found his two children lying on the floor, carrying Jack-Jack. He walks

toward the kids and smiles.

?I see kids are waiting for Santa Claus right?? he asks. Violet and Dash

nodded. Bob sets the little infant next to Violet. He then went to the kitchen and poured milk into two glasses

and coffee in his cup. He entered back to the room and handed the kids the milk. The three of them took a long

drink. Dash glanced back at the clock and watches it for a moment as the minute hand on the clock

moved.

?Ah! I can?t stand this waiting!? Dash screamed.

?Well sorry Dash.? sighed his irritated

sister. ?Can I do something for you?? she asked sarcastically.

Bob got up and went over to the bookshelf.

He took out a picture book with a toy soldier like doll on the center.

?Why not a story??

?BORING!?

proclaimed Dash.

Violet asked, a little more interested, ?What kind of story dad??

?It was your

absolute favorite story when you were a little girl Vi.?

?The Nutcracker?!? wondered an excited

Violet.

Dash had a puzzled look on his face. ?The Nutcracker??

Bob opened the book. ?Just sit there

and listen. I promise you will enjoy this story.?

Bob flipped the book over, showing the kids the

pictures. Helen Parr came in, carrying a nice cup of tea. She sat on her soft chair and listened to her husband

read.

//////////\

Bob read, ?This is the story about a young girl named Clara.

Clara and her parents are hosting a big Christmas celebration at her house. All of her friends and family members

will be there. Each person found themselves playing and dancing with each other.
Then a surprise guest showed

up. It was Clara?s mysterious godfather, Drosselmeyer. He was a clockmaker, and toy maker. Drosselmeyer presents

a life-sized Raggedy Ann Doll, Clown Doll, Ballet Dancing Doll, and Toy Soldier Doll. The members of the party

are even more surprised when the dolls begin to dance with each other.

After that, Drosselmeyer presented

the children of the party with gifts. But Clara?s gift was special. It was a beautiful Nutcracker. Clara?s

brother, Fritz, was extremely jealous. Being the mischievous child he is, he grabbed Clara?s Nutcracker and

quickly breaks it, leaving his sister in tears. Drosselmeyer fixes the Nutcracker by wrapping a piece of cloth

around it. The guest began to leave. Clara and her brother went to bed. But Clara dashes down the stairs to check

on her beloved Nutcracker. She falls asleep under her Christmas tree as the clock stuck midnight.

After

the clock struck, some magical things began to happen. Clara began to shrink until she was the size of a mouse.

She woke up. An army of toys and an army of rats filled the room. The rats were lead by the fearsome Rat King.

The Toys were lead by Clara?s own Nutcracker. The battle continued on. The Nutcracker battled the Rat King. It

seems that the Nutcracker?s army and the Nutcracker would be defeated. Clara took off her slipper and slapped the

Rat King on the back of the head. The Rat King turned around, only to have himself impaled in the back by the

Nutcracker?s sword. The Nutcracker?s army celebrated as the rats retreated in defeat.

The Nutcracker

transforms into a handsome prince. Together, he and Clara journey through the Land of Snow. Snow flakes, snow

angels, and the Snow Queen herself danced in the air.

Clara and the Prince arrive at the magical and

enchanted Kingdom of Sweets. They are greeted by many citizens, and the Sugar Plum Fairy herself. The Prince

explained to everyone the great battle with the Rat King and his army. He explained how he was almost defeated,

but Clara saved her life. People applauded, and they accepted her as a hero of the Kingdom. They rewarded her

with a huge celebration. Dances were performed for her and the Nutcracker. First was The Spanish Dance, next The

Arabian Dance, then The Russian Dance, after that, The Chinese Dance The Flutes Dance, and The Waltz of Flowers.

As a finale, the Sugar Plum Fairy dances her solo.

The festival is over. The Prince kisses her hand and

waves goodbye. The Kingdom of Sweets and the Prince disappear into the distance.

Clara suddenly wakes up

and realized it is morning. She gets to her feet, realizing she was lying under the tree, next to her

Nutcracker.?

//////////\

Bob closed the book. He and Helen glanced at their

three children. Jack-Jack was lying asleep on the ground. Dash too was also sleeping. Violet tried to stay awake,

but her big yawn gave away her drowsiness.
?Come on Violet honey.? said Helen, picking up Jack-Jack.

?Tomorrow is Christmas! And you don?t want to be tired tomorrow.?

Violet dragged herself into her room.

Bob carried Dash into his room. Helen placed Jack-Jack into his own crib. Everyone slept soundly, as Christmas,

and the Twelfth Day slowly crept into Metroville.

//////////\

The Incredibles

celebrated eleven Christmas Days:

Eleventh day, they?re waiting,

Tenth day, crime

fighting,

Ninth day, Disneyland,

Eight day, sleigh riding,

Seventh day, with

snow,

Sixth day, ice skating,

Fifth day, caroling,

Fourth day, they?re giving,

Third

day, they?re shopping,

Second day, they?re wishing,

And the first day, they decorate a tree.

Wow , that was good . I kept putting incredibles

characters in the place of the real characters in the nutcracker . Violet was Clara , Tony was the Nutcracker ,

and Edna was the sugar plum fairy ( i had to add some humor to it ) .

Well, I

know this is a little late, but I wanted to finish this. So, Merry Belated Christmas

everyone!

The Twelfth Day of Christmas

Dash was the first to wake. He

slowly opened his eyes. Then, his eyes shot wide open. He jumped out of his bed!

?IT?S CHRISTMAS! IT?S

CHRISTMAS!? he screamed. He dashed into Violet?s room. ?Wake up Violet!? he said, shaking her

roughly.

Violet moaned. ?Dash. . .?

The ten-year-old boy jumped all around Violet?s room. ?Come on

Vi! It?s Christmas!?

Dash sprinted into the living room. He gasped when he saw a large amount of presents

under the Christmas tree. He turned his head toward the chimney. He was surprised to see his stocking was full of

toys.

?Good morning Dash.? said Helen, carrying a cup of hot cocoa into the room. She set her cup down and

gave her son a big hug. ?Merry Christmas!?

?Merry Christmas mom!? said Dash.

Bob came into the

room. ?Happy Holidays everyone!?

Then, the doorbell rang. Bob went over to answer it.

?MERRY

CHRISTMAS!!!? proclaimed the large crowd.

Bob was greeted by Lucius and his wife Honey, Rick Dicker, Edna

Mode, and Mirage. Bringing up the rear was Tony Rydinger.

?Merry Christmas!? joyfully said the

Parrs.

Everyone exchanged handshakes. After that, Violet came from her room in her purple PJs.

?Hi

Violet! Merry Christmas!?

Violet stopped in her tracks. Everyone stared at her. Violet didn?t pay any

attention to it. She just stared right into Tony?s eyes. Her entire body was frozen.

?Uh, Violet,? said

Tony all of the sudden, ?are you okay??

Violet ran back into her room. Everyone had an extremely blank

look. Then, Violet emerged from her room. She had on a nice pair of jeans with a collared peach shirt and a pink

headband. She walked up to everyone with a charming smile.

?Merry Christmas!?

Bob cleared his

throat. ?Well, what are you all waiting for? Let?s open some presents before we all forget.?

Everyone made

their way to the Christmas tree. First, the kids opened their gifts while the adults watched happily. Jack-Jack

got himself some new clothes and some new toys. His favorite one was a giant brown teddy bear. It was twice his

size.

Dash ripped open his presents with lightning speed. Wrapping paper flew everywhere. To make a long

story short, Dash got everything he wanted. Everything that he placed on his wish list, he got.

Violet had

a less presents, but she was happy for what she got. This included new clothes, a new hat, money, stuff for her

room, and other things. After that, she thanked everyone for the gifts. She gave a hug to Tony

last.

?Thanks for coming Tony. All I wanted for Christmas was you.?

Tony smiled and gave her a

small box. ?Here Vi, this is for you.?

Violet took the box with trembling hands. Her mouth was opened

wide. She stared at Tony, then at her present. She slowly removed the ribbon and ripped the wrapping paper. She

opened the box and saw a silver necklace with purple beads and a large violet flower hanging. Violet gasped at

the sight. Tony took the necklace and placed it around Vi?s neck.

?Merry Christmas.? he said, kissing her

on the cheek.

Violet stared into his eyes and planted a kiss on the lips. Tony felt a sensation of love

flow throughout his entire body.

?Merry Christmas Tony.?

From that point on, everyone began to

exchange gifts with each other. E gave each person some ?special? clothes. Rick gave each person money and gift

cards. Lucius and Honey didn?t bring any gifts, but their famous Honey Cake would make up for anything. Lucius

cooked and brought all the food that everyone would consume later. And finally, Mirage sung a classic Christmas

song for everyone. Everyone applauded after that.

?Wonderful Mirage! Simply wonderful.? complemented

Helen.

?Well honey,? said Bob, placing a hand on his wife?s shoulder, ?it seems like we got what we wanted

for Christmas.?

Dash and Violet gave their parents puzzled looks. ?What is it?? wondered Vi. ?You told us

on the second day you would tell us.?

?I didn?t see you get any kind of special gift.? said

Dash.

Bob laughed. ?Dash, you don?t need presents to be happy. All I wanted was four our family and

friends to be together. But most importantly. . .?

?What?? Violet inquired.

?Your father and I

wanted everyone to be happy.? concluded Helen. ?Like I said to you before Vi. We ask for the same thing each year

for Christmas, and each year, we always get it.?

Both Violet and Dash looked at their parents. They went

up to them and gave their mom and dad a huge hug.

?Merry Christmas! We love you!? both said

simultaneously.

?We love you too.? Helen and Bob replied

back.

?Awwwwwww!?

//////////\

And together, Bob, Helen, Violet, Dash,

Tony, Edna, Lucius, Honey, Mirage, and Rick sang,

?We have celebrated twelve Christmas

Days:?

?Twelfth day, it?s Christmas!? caroled Rick.

?Eleventh day, we?re waiting!? Mirage

crooned.

?Tenth day, crime fighting!? sung Honey.

?Ninth day, Disneyland!? Tony sang.

?Eight

day, sleigh riding!? rapped Lucius.

?Seventh day, with snow!? spoke Edna.

?Sixth day, ice skating!?

Dash caroled.

?Ga da gee kak kak!? cooed Jack-Jack.

(?I think you mean Caroling

dahling!?)

?Fourth day, we?re giving!? sang Violet.

?Third day, we?re shopping!? caroled

Helen.

?Second day, we?re wishing!? Bob crooned.

And finally, each person harmonized together, ?AND

THE FIRST DAY, WE DECORATE A TREE!?

[b]MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! FROM THE INCREDIBLES TO ALL OF

YOU!!![/b]

Worderful ,

simply wonderful ! :wink:

Thank you for reviewing GLP.

Despite

not reviewing every chapter, I have been reading this when I have had the time, and the high quality that began

with the first day has been maintained throughout. All of the days were great, but Christmas day itself was

definitely the best- it had a very warm, family-orieentated feeling about it. Well done, TSS!

Thanks lizardgil, but I wonder why you never reviewed

every chapter? But that is okay, some of my reviewers on FF.net won’t even look at my story until it is

completed. But thanks again.

I’ll read those two last chapters

soon, don’t worry. Sorry I’m so slow on the up-take. :blush:

Take your time. I’ll wait

for it.

Yay – I finally finished reading all of the chapters!! Wonderful work – most marvelous! I especially love the

last two chapters, and how you included some anonymous/backround characters (Mirage and Honey) in the story. I

must also admit that I thought that Tony’s present to Violet was a wedding ring, despite their ages. :laughing:

Again, great job! I can’t wait to see what you do next. :smiley:

Well, i do have other ideas, but keeps searching.

Cool. Well, if you do post any more

stories, I’ll be happy to read them.

Well, if you look in the thread called incredibles

Stories.

Oh yeah – I forgot about that! I’ll go check it out.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

And, just like this story, I will post an update after

someone has read and reviewed it. I hate to be left hanging. (even for many months).

The Star Swordsman - Yeah, I’m starting to hate that feeling, too. I will take a

look at it. :wink: