Anybody a big fan of EVE ?

Love is something that develops over time with a relationship, so it’s “not possible” (I had to quote AUTO XD). But I’m as close as ever without ever meeting her :smiley:. Same reasons as you guys, she’s just about the most beautiful animated character I’ve ever seen, lovely personalty, and she’s just cute.

Eve is so much like me (or so I think, I don’t mean to brag).

Silent (almost) yet deadly.
Stubborn yet independent.
Cold yet so loving.
Strong yet soft-hearted.
Intelligent.
Classy.
Cute.
In love.
(the last one is the only one that doesn’t apply to me!)

I bought the movie on iTunes, so for snapshots I’m thinking of pausing it at the right moment, then pressing the “Prt Scrn” button on the keyboard (print screen) at the top, then pasting it into Paint or something and ta-dah! Snapshots!

If it doesn’t work, I’ll let you know.

Everybody loves EVE. If they don’t, she’ll cannon blast them. :wink:

The glossy finish on the animation was ridiculously amazing with EVE, also I love the scene when she shoots the ships and just watches them fall and blow up. Like enjoying a beautiful sunset.

You’re right about that!

I think it would be fun to see her get really mad… :smiling_imp:
You know, just to see the reaction.

Then again, maybe not!!!

;-p

I think that if she got really mad she would have a similar reaction as usual, just more…um…explodier…

In all serious though she’s a great character, her character design is just incrediblé and her personality is spot on. Also her laugh is so damn cute…

I LOVE EVE!

When I saw the movie for the first time my family got so annoyed by me because I would point out everything Eve did like she was doing something amaizing!

Ha.

Idk I just love how she is just so agressive, but knows when to be gentle. Also she is so cute when she giggles and her eyes go into half crescents. It was also really cute when she was dancing to Put on Your Sunday Clothes and she shook the truck! :smiley:

I think EVE’s great. I love her attitude. Plus she’s totally self reliant. It’s also obvious she’s very loyal and dedicated. Once she sets her ‘mind’ on doing something, she does her best to see that it gets done

i have a weird addiction to eve

Heck yah. Always love one of those Mulan-type characters. Y’know, strong, independent, and smart.

EVE is my favorite character! I like everything about her: her giggle, her iPod-like design, her sweetness, and even her playfulness with WALL•E – she’s just to cute to ignore!

In fact, I like her so much, I’m always thinking of drawing her as a human! I personally like to portray her as a sweetheart who’s always waiting for WALL•E to come play with her. :smiley:

I love EVE as well! She’s such a strong feminine character in the film. Here’s a picture that builder Blossom posted on our site: wall-ebuilders.com of EVE.
[/url]

Pretty impressive! All that’s missing is maybe some blue LEDs to make the eyes light up.

I really like EVE too. She’s looks cute and has a slick design at the same time. :sunglasses:

EVE always reminds me of my iPod (especially since Jonathan Ives kind of helped in the design). I love Apple and EVE is just so amazing- simplistic yet complex.

Eve is so sweet! I love her seet, yet strong personality.

She used to bug me, but now I strangely love her. She’s like a big sister or something, beating up bad boyfriends. :laughing:

Huh, why did she used to bug you?

Eve is still my favorite Pixar character. The agressive yet sometimes compassionate nature of hers along with the actual character’s design always registered as pretty awesome to me.

Wall-E is my favorite movie ever. Eve is my favorite character from that movie. Conclusions?

Always loved EVE :smiley: Despite how aggressive she initially seems, she (was) just trying to follow her directive, and the way WALL•E softens her up and makes her seem more caring… is really touching.