Ashley's Art

Ashley- Dot looks so adorable! And the shade of purple you’ve used looks great. Helen looks good too, though perhaps some more emphasis on the darker, shaded bits would make her look a little more 3D. Her face looks brilliant though, and I love the way you’ve drawn her hair with that little flick! :smiley:

Thank you again for the comments. I concentrated a little more on the shading this time.

Here’s Linguini. pay no attention to Remy in his hands… his eyes got all dark in the picture. :sunglasses:

All of your previous pieces are pretty good! :sunglasses: Nemo and Dot are just too cute, Helen looks good too, and I simply love Linguini and Remy! :wink:

Ashley- Brilliant! The shading works really well on this one! And the lineart, especially of Linguini, is looking great. :smiley:

Remy and Linguini look brilliant! I think this could be the best one you have ever drawn.

Nice pieces, Ashley! I love how your line art is very dark and easy to read. Keep it up! :wink:

– Mitch

:smiley: Thanks again for the comments everyone.

I’m open for requests now. Send them in, and I’ll try to do as many as I can.

CAn you do some Incredibles stuff please?

That’s pretty good line art you’ve got there! You do a good job of capturing the expression, or essence, or whatever, of the character. Know what I mean? Like when you draw something that’s technically good, but still doesnt feel like the character (or person) you’re drawing. But yours do look that way, so good job!

Thanks, lennonluvr.
:smiley:
Here’s Mr. Incredible for The Star Swordsman:

Most impressive, dude! I’m loving it, and I’m sure The Star Swordsman will be ecstatic… (snigger)

Hmm. Requests? Do you mind trying your hand at drawing Slinky? :wink:

– Mitch

Nice work CL! I absolutely love him! Really nic work! I think i could be better if he was colored, but you did an incredible job with him. Excellent work. I must see more Incredibles stuff from you.

CL- Bob looks great! You’ve got his pose just right. And I agree with TSS- I think he’d look great coloured. Very nice! :smiley:

Here’s Slinky for Mitch. The slinky bit was impossible to draw… so uh, sorry about that. :blush:

ashley
P.S. A colored Mr. Incredible is coming up.

Ashley - Heheh. Actually, the reason why I chose Slinky is because his anatomy is rather difficult to copy with a pencil; henceforth, I wanted to see how well you could draw him. I must say that Slinky looks really cute. Nice job! :wink:

– Mitch

Slinky looks absolutely amazing! I really love him so much. I think he could be a little longer, because the spring holding his front and rear together seems a little short, but that is just my preference. Great job. I can’t wait to see the Mr. Incredible drawing.

Slinky is a tough one, but I think you’ve handled him well, Ashley! I agree with TSS about his length, but otherwise, Slinky looks great! :smiley:

Here is an extremely overdue Mr. Incredible:

any more requests? :slight_smile:

Mr. Incredible looks absoloutely incredible! Nice work on him CL! I like how you drew and colored him. Excellent work!

Colette Linguini - Mr. Parr looks even more impressive in color! Nice work, Colette Linguini. :wink:

By the way, do you mind trying your hand at Colette again?

– Mitch