Attention WALL-E Fans: Pixar/Disney Thank You Card Project!

Hmmm. Maybe I should have actually used my tablet and ‘signed’ the letter I wrote. Oh well.

All of those submissions are great, so far. I’m sure Andrew and Pixar will love them.

I was wondering what happened with this! Looks like it’s gonna be there for Christmas anyway… :slight_smile:

Okay guys. I’m sorry things have been so slow. I think everybody deserves an update and an explanation.

Okay, so due to a mix of factors, I haven’t been getting my allowance lately. What does this have to do with anything? Well, I currently have no color ink, and I need to go to the library to print out pages that have artwork/color things on them. Plus I need a big envelope so I don’t have to bend the prettiness.

Now, I could get the problem solved in the next few days and normally I could start getting my allowance again, but… my family and I have been pretty close to snowed in fo 2 weeks, which means it’s not a good time to ask about money.

So, there’s the skinny. It’s my fault. I’m sorry. I’m going to try and get this done and sent as soon as possible. I’m not abandoning it. Just know I don’t have an exact date I’ll be able to get this out at this time. I’m sorry for how long this is taking and I thank everybody for their patience very much.

Don’t sweat it, Netbug009. As it is, you’re doin’ us all a huge favour organising this massive collaborative project. :wink: Hope you get your allowance…and the colour ink…and that huge envelope…and the snow clears up… :neutral_face:
Geez, that’s a lot of obstacles, come to think of it. But don’t worry, you’ll overcome it sooner or later.
Can’t wait for the Pixarians’ response once you eventually post it! :smiley: And thank you again for being patient with our responses and gettin’ this all together!

Yeah, don’t worry about it, Netbug009. It’s great that you’re doing this for us all in the first place! I hope everything gets sorted out down your end, especially the snow business. You were patient with us, so we’ll be patient with you. :smiley:

We are looking forward… patiently :slight_smile:
I hope the message will be appreciated and viewed NOT by a secretary who is tired of reading heaps of fan mail and answering with pre-printed letters… I hope this letter will be got and read by the producers and developers. I hope it will reach its destination.
And Merry Christmas, everybody! :smiley:

I’m afraid to ask…
Has it been sent or still not??