Batman 3: What do you think?

TSS - Chris has explained that as long as he’s directing, he is not including Robin in the films because Christian Bale is still portraying a young Batman which means that “Robin’s not for a few films”.

That would make sense Bill. I sometimes think won’t batman be a little overwhelmed by the large number of villains? You got him vs Joker and Two Face in the first one. And most of the other batman films had more than one villain, with one Super Hero.

All I know is that I want Robin to be in it really bad. I’m in love with Dick Grayson. I dunno why. I’ve never even read the comics. I know he won’t, but maybe the director guy will hint at him at the very end? Maybe? And TS2, just because the last one with Robin was bad doesn’t mean this one will. If they darken up Robin’s story like they did with the rest of the movies, it might not be as, say, lamely unbelievable as the last ones. They could also get a good child actor, they are out there, because I heard the last Robin movie was partially as bad as it was because of the bad actors.

And Harley Quinn would be nice, but with Heath Leger gone there probably won’t be the Joker anymore, and I’d get mad if they put her in without the Joker.

Honestly, I want them keep with Two Face and let his story be expressed. I find it annoying when they keep switching villains, because you can’t get a good, long, interesting, complex story like that. You get a bunch of less engaging smaller stories, and thats not as good in my opinion.

yeah, but it’s just like the principle for re-makes…

If the original film is not a hot property and good, then producers don’t think they’ll have good numbers at the B.O. becuase the original got bad word of mouth.

Brian Austin Green has expressed interest in playing the Riddler:

splashpage.mtv.com/2008/08/12/fr … r-casting/