Beyond Infinty

I started this a LONG time ago. Tell me what you think about. (some people in the story are real people) Its basically the good people from movies vs. bad people from movies. Tell me if there are any mistakes and if you want me to keep on making it.

Chapter 1 It was a dark and stormy night.
I had no idea what was gonna happen in the next few days. If I knew I would not of done it. But when I heard it, I knew I had no choice. It was night and very dark out. I was holding on to my two toy pals Woody and Buzz. “Whats going on?” Woody asked. “I have no idea.” I said to him. Buzz asked “Are we going to infint_” “NO!” I shouted. We walked toward the HUGE 1,231,986 stories high castle, its so big you can’t even see the roof! You can’t trespass in it. If you do, you spend 80 years in prison. But I was invited. I saw the door and I saw my old pal Jared waiting for me. “Jared! I haven’t seen you in a LONG time!” I said to him. “Yeah, I’ve been busy.” he said to me. “I’m sure you have.” I said to him. “We need to use the transporter to the top. Unless you’d prefer the 8 hour long elevator ride.” he said. “I’d prefer the transporter!” I said. "Lets go!’ he said. We ran inside. “Who’s that boy?” Buzz asked. “His name is Jared, one of Jacks old pals. He hasn’t seen him in 1 year and 1 and and half months.” Woody said to Buzz. “Correct.” I said. Also, what happens next changed my life forever. (so far)
Chapter 2 The upcoming war
We suddenly were in a room. The person in front and center was Master Chief next to him was Edward Cullen, and by him was Bella,“Eddy, I’m scared” Bella said to Edward. I rolled my eyes and groaned. By the couple was The Simpson Family. “Well, there pretty cool!” I whispered to Jared. “True” he whispered to me. By Bart was Spider-Man. Bart asked him, “So you are really making a Spider-Man 4?!” “Yup, so far its doing pretty good!,” Spider-Man said. “Nice!”, Bart said. We all sat down in chairs and Master Chief was about to start the meeting. Master Chief began, “Okay,MEN, it’s been a while since I’ve seen some of you” he looked at me. “Well, The Arbiter and I have been investigating the town of Yoi in Australia, near Tsvao Highway. We discovered something.” Master Chief said. We all leaned closer to him. He said, “Then, a rocket came coming toward us. It missed me, but it hit The Arbiter, and, he died.” Bart shouted,“WHAT?! NO FAIR! THEY CAN’T KILL THE ARBITER! THE ARBITER KICKS A-” Marge glared at him. “Sorry.” Bart said. Master Chief continued “One hit me. Next thing I know, I was lying down on the ground in the middle of the street. I got up. A piece of paper was taped to me. I took it off and read it.” “What did it say?” Jared asked. “I’ll tell you.” he said. We all leaned even closer. Master Chief said, “It said 'You have token over my people. I want to do the same to YOU! Meet my army at the top of the hill. Singing: J.” We all gasped. “I knew it.” Edward said. “You know everything.” I muttered. “What are we talking about?” Homer asked. I slapped my face. “Simpson’s Family, your, well. your be car rider. Report to practice grounds immediately on the double! Edward, you know what do to. Spider-Man, enter Hand to Hand combat room.” Master Chief said. “What about us?” I asked. "Yeah!"Jared said. Master Chief said, “I know JUST know what to do for you too.”
Chapter 3 Train Plan
6 hours later, Jared and I were tired as heck. “Master mas–mas—ter Chiefff wee’ve been waalking for hoours when are lllleaving?” I asked. “Right now.” Master Chief said. We were at The Arcade Room. “Yes!” Jared shouted. “Jared, this is a arcade room. I quit playing video games a LONG time ago!” I said. “Yesterday?” Jared asked. “Maybe.” I said frowning. “In this, you ENTER the game.” Master Chief said. “If you die in the game, do you die for real.” I asked. “Yes, you do.” he said. “Kind of like that movie Stay Alive.” Jared said. “That movie is rated R!” I said. “Stop fooling around! Mound up! We are gonna enter Halo 3.” Master Chief said. I fainted and Jared caught me. He whacked me. I got up. I took a can of Coke and gulped and down and threw it. “Lets do this!” I shouted.
Chapter 4 Recon
There was a BIG sign that said Halo 3 on it, that had the Master Chief on it. Under it was a HUGE portal. “Even though your supposed to be 17 or older to do this. I’m gonna let you do it.” Master Chief said to us. “Okay, fine by me!” I said. We jumped it. I had on Hysbaua armor and Jared had normal Mark VI armor. “Darn I want that armor!” he shouted. “Quit complaining! We’ll do Recon, I’ll take point.” I told him and I moved out. “Darn it I usually take point!” he said. I rolled my eyes. I picked up a sniper rifle, I zoomed in and saw a someone with green scout armor. I fired. The solider fell to the ground… dea, well you should know what happened to him. Then we both saw a grenade next to us, about to go off. “HIT THE DECK!” I shouted. We ran and fell to the ground. The grenade exploded. Then a large figure was standing looking at us with a rocket launcher. He had blue armor. I couldn’t make out what armor he had. But I knew what armor had, RECON, the strongest armor in the game. “Uh oh.” I said to myself.

Wow. That’s awesome. Why didn’t I think of that?

Oh I never noticed this reply. Should I go on with the story?

Oh, didn’t see you’re reply. You should definitely go on with this story!

I never saw this reply! So here is Chapter 5! (Rating:PG-13 for scary images,sci-fi violence,and creature violence.

Chapter 5:Combat Evolved
“Run!”,I shouted. We ran for our lives. The Recon Spartan fired at us with his Assault Rifle.We took cover behind a hill. “What do we do?” Jared asked. “I don’t know.We need to ambush him.”,I told him. “Good idea.” he said.We tiptoed by him. I looked at the sky,the sun was setting,I needed to kill this guy,FAST. We took out our Assault Rifle’s and fired.He turned around and fired at us with a machine gun. “Oh My God what do we do?” Jared asked. "Ill fire at him. You stay here."I replied to him. “Wait!”,he yelled. “Just stay here!” I shouted. I fired my Magnum at him.He fired his Machine Gun. I dodged his attacks. He was out of ammo. So was I. We then charged at each other. He punched my helmet and knocked me to the ground. He pulled out a Energy Sword. I crawled away. “Please don’t! I was just training here!” I shouted at him. Then suddenly he fell to the ground. The Master Chief hit him in the back with his Assault Rifle.

"It a gift."he said to me.

"And a curse"I muttered.