Bill's fan art

I love Lifted, so I can’t wait to see it! :smiley:

I am also eager to see Stu. Have fun concocting it, Bill! :wink:

– Mitch

Bill: i can’t wait for it.

WOW Bill you’re stuff is COOL! It’s bold, and just stands out! And I love the way you do your bubble letters. xD It’s like the kind of thing you’d see in a comic book!

Thanks. I’m sorry for the delay, everyone, but these past four weeks (or however long it’s been) have been so murderous for me that I haven’t even begun to sketch out my Lifted sketch yet. :blush: Expect that one very soon , as well as some others to apoligize for the lateness. :wink:

No need to apologize Bill. You time is your time. More important you see. I’ll wait for the next you you have for us.

Bill - Welcome to the club, Bill. Don’t worry, though! Take your time, dude. I’m sure that we’ll love it. :wink:

– Mitch

Hey Mitch, You’re back again!

Yeah, and I’m…rather worn out from the past events. Oh, how I shall rejoice when I depart from the teenage years…

Thanks for the welcome, though, in any case. Eheheh. :wink:

But back on-topic… (snigger)

– Mitch

Okay, and you are welcome Mitch.

I have decided to put my Lifted sketch on hold for a while. Requests are welcome again, and I will begin PV 's birthday sketch, although I will take my time on that one. She deserves nothing but the best of my ability.

Oh PV’s B-Day present huh? Take your time then. She will love it!

I’m sorry for the delay, everyone. My life is still pretty hectic.

I found this lying around my bedroom. It’s my first Pixar sketch that I drew last April. Why I didn’t post it sooner, I don’t know. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.

Remy

I hope to have PV’s birthday sketch completed by the end of the week. :wink:

That’s really good, Bill! Both the lineart and colouring are clean and effective, and Remy does look ever so sweet.

I like it, Bill. That’s actually quite good seeing as it’s your first sketch. :mrgreen:

Bill - Heheh. That’s very cute, Bill! I also like the line art and coloring; it gives the overall drawing a very clean look. :wink:

– Mitch

Not bad! It’s a pretty good drawing of Remy in a slightly more cartoon-y style

Remy looks really nice and so well colored dude. Very nice.

Wow! thats cute! Keep that good work up! :stuck_out_tongue:

I noticed that I haven’t included any sketches of the short films, so here’s the first of my short film artwork.

For the Birds

As simple as that looks, that was actually a real pain. Drawing the feet, wing, and feathers took multiple times to make it look right. I’m still not satisfied with the feathers.