Bill's fan art

I am also eager to see Stu. Have fun concocting it, Bill! :wink:

– Mitch

Bill: i can’t wait for it.

WOW Bill you’re stuff is COOL! It’s bold, and just stands out! And I love the way you do your bubble letters. xD It’s like the kind of thing you’d see in a comic book!

Thanks. I’m sorry for the delay, everyone, but these past four weeks (or however long it’s been) have been so murderous for me that I haven’t even begun to sketch out my Lifted sketch yet. :blush: Expect that one very soon , as well as some others to apoligize for the lateness. :wink:

No need to apologize Bill. You time is your time. More important you see. I’ll wait for the next you you have for us.

Bill - Welcome to the club, Bill. Don’t worry, though! Take your time, dude. I’m sure that we’ll love it. :wink:

– Mitch

Hey Mitch, You’re back again!

Yeah, and I’m…rather worn out from the past events. Oh, how I shall rejoice when I depart from the teenage years…

Thanks for the welcome, though, in any case. Eheheh. :wink:

But back on-topic… (snigger)

– Mitch

Okay, and you are welcome Mitch.

I have decided to put my Lifted sketch on hold for a while. Requests are welcome again, and I will begin PV 's birthday sketch, although I will take my time on that one. She deserves nothing but the best of my ability.

Oh PV’s B-Day present huh? Take your time then. She will love it!

I’m sorry for the delay, everyone. My life is still pretty hectic.

I found this lying around my bedroom. It’s my first Pixar sketch that I drew last April. Why I didn’t post it sooner, I don’t know. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.

Remy

I hope to have PV’s birthday sketch completed by the end of the week. :wink:

That’s really good, Bill! Both the lineart and colouring are clean and effective, and Remy does look ever so sweet.

I like it, Bill. That’s actually quite good seeing as it’s your first sketch. :mrgreen:

Bill - Heheh. That’s very cute, Bill! I also like the line art and coloring; it gives the overall drawing a very clean look. :wink:

– Mitch

Not bad! It’s a pretty good drawing of Remy in a slightly more cartoon-y style

Remy looks really nice and so well colored dude. Very nice.

Wow! thats cute! Keep that good work up! :stuck_out_tongue:

I noticed that I haven’t included any sketches of the short films, so here’s the first of my short film artwork.

For the Birds

As simple as that looks, that was actually a real pain. Drawing the feet, wing, and feathers took multiple times to make it look right. I’m still not satisfied with the feathers.

Awww, it looks really, really cute Bill. Wonderful job with it.