BnL Shorts

I’ve watched them. Indeed, interesting and informative. I think they’re also cool and funny. Did Pixar make the same thing for Pizza Planet as well?

I watched the shorts when I first got the DVD on Nov. 18 and I thought they were pretty good! It gives you a bit of a back story to Wall-E. It helped me enjoy the movie more.

Killler123 , I don’t think they made Pizza Planet videos but it would be pretty cool!

I watched them too and I also thought they were good! I liked the History of BnL one and the one descibing all the bots so I could get more familiar with them. Now I know a lot of the other bots by name :slight_smile:

Where can I find these shorts on the DVD? Could someone tell me, please? Thanks in advance. P.S. Please be specific. :mrgreen:

Dan*E - Here are instructions for locating the BnL Shorts:

1) Pop in the second disc of the WALL•E DVD set.
2) Once you arrive at the “Main Menu”, click on the button on the left hand side that says “Humans: For Film Fans”.
3) Select the option entitled “BnL Shorts”.
4) Choose from one of five “BnL” shorts available, or click on the “Play All” button to watch all of the shorts in one sitting.

Please note that these instructions apply to the WALL•E DVD set only, and not to the WALL•E Blu-Ray set.

Voila´! :wink:

– Mitch

Aw, nuts, I only have the one-disk set thingy. :imp:

Dan*E - Oh dear. I’m sorry about that. Maybe you’d be able to find some videos of the shorts on YouTube? I looked there myself and didn’t see anything, but perhaps you’ll have more luck than I.

Have you ever considered purchasing the two-disc set? It really is worth the extra bucks.

– Mitch

Believe it or not, I’ve actually seen one of those shorts on YouTube. And I will consider that 2-disk set. I would’ve bought the 2-disk one, but I received the 1-disk set as a birthday gift from my best friend (which I am grateful for).

Dan*E - Oh, cool. Which one did you see?

That was nice of your friend to buy the 1-disc set for you. If you do purchase the 2-disc version, though, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

– Mitch

I’ve seen “Captaining the Axiom” and “All Aboard the Axiom.” And I’m sure I’d enjoy the 2-disk set, because I’d get to see the other BnL Shorts!! If you’re wondering how I found the short, here are the directions to getting to the videos: First go to www.youtube.com. Then, in the YouTube search bar, type in: What Happens when Auto Watches 300. After watching the video, go over to the right, and in the other videos made by the maker of the previous video, there should be the BnL Shorts, as well as a funny video called: Auto Pokes the Captain in the Eye While I Play Unfitting Music. :mrgreen:

Dan*E - Ah. I see. Well, at least you’ve gotten a taste of what the other shorts are like. Captaining the Axiom is one of the best ones, in my humble opinion. :wink:

Thanks for the instructions. I’ll have to check out that funny AUTO video that you mentioned. (snigger)

– Mitch

Too bad it’s only on the special edition DVD, which I don’t have! :frowning:

I find it very interesting all the background information they have and whatnot! There’s a whole history of BnL. Like how they bought Buckingham Palace as their world head quarters.