Bo peep Fans unite!

I figured Rex needed a recognition thread. That’s all.

I admit these “fan” threads are excessive and silly, but they don’t bother me. However, I can see the mods being very upset…

Yes, they take up a lot of space and there is really no point to them.

We should all, fans of every random side character, use the “favorite character” thread. Much simpler.

Yes i must agree with you Virginia These Charatoer threads are gettng Annoying And i So sorry for posting the Woody one i didn’t know It would Get annoying :cry:

I’m a huge fan of Bo. I love her scenes with Woody and there’s just something so soothing and calm about Annie Pott’s voice (yes even in Ghostbusters). She’s just awesome -Omar

Nobody’s mad at you, Woody the Cowboy. I’m still not that annoyed. Trust me, ask the mods, my threads are way worse than these.

Anyway, I’m trying to be less anti-Bo, especially since she’s not important enough.

You know theres nothing wrong with the unite threads, i think i was a bit silly, sorry,but to me bo is at the same level that are andys bed and andys TV , because she just stands there doing nothing, even wheezy , who doesnt have as much screentime as bo is more important that her, because he really made an impact on woody, she dint even believe him when he said he dint kill Buzz in toy story 1 .

I never said “This post is stupid and should be deleted” I was just expresing what i thought about bo.

Ok i understand the annoyance with the unite threads I’m not upset with you on that,it’s the fact that you feel that Bo isn’t important or equal to inanimate objects such as the bed,t.v etc…

Also that shows that you must have not been paying great attention during all two movies that she was in.Bo was calm and level headed one out of Andy’s toys,she provided support for the main character (Woody),that was his love interest.She just didn’t stand around doing nothing,even though she wasn’t apart of the action,she still had a presence in Andy’s room.

I honestly don’t see how you think that Wheezy had more of an impact on Woody’s life,Bo was Woody’s girlfriend,someone he could talk to on a more personal level,All he did for Wheezy in the 2nd movie was save him from getting sold.Even in the TS3 when they mention all the toys that got sold,out of all of them it’s Bo peep that Woody gets choked up about,not Wheezy.

I honestly don’t see how people dislike Bo,or could even speak negatively about the character.

Oh and another thing She did believe Woody in TS1 after the toys thought he killed Buzz,her along with Slinky were the only ones who stood by his side.at the end she was like
“Woody was tellin the truth !” when they were on the moving truck.

:imp: NOT important?

She’s just not a main character. I’m not trying to be mean to her(which is hard for me), I’m just trying to share. Anyway, I’m not against these threads, I just hope for you guys that the mods aren’t, either. Being grilled and having your favorite threads locked is slow and painful.

lostmysheep500, try to only quote the member you’re addressing, and next time, could you say all your comments in one post, not two?

Ok i feel you on that one.

But i still see her a main character because she apart of the main cast,and the lead female in 1st movie.

She is pretty important in the first one, especially since she’s the only speaking non-human girl. Honestly, I really like Bo’s simple, quiet personality. It’s nice to compare her to the rambunctious Jessie. I’d like to know if they were friends!!
The only thing I disliked about her was how she swooned over Buzz in the first movie and kissed him in the second, but I got over it, just like all my stupid little issues. I also like her dress, and her face. She even fixes the red-brown-blond hair issue. :laughing: I really like Bo, and even have a sticker of her.

IncredigirlVirginia, what’s the red brown blonde hair issue? -Omar

Lots of OCD people(including me) want the main characters to be even. If we’re lucky, and Buzz has black hair, Bo having blond would even it out.

Woody-brown hair, brown eyes
Buzz-Blue eyes, black hair(I hope)
Jessie-Red hair, green eyes
Bo Peep-blond hair, blue eyes