Bolt or WALL-E

I would actually choose Bolt. I just preferred the way it was with the comedy in where as Wall.E didn’t really have that I thought.
I just preferred the storyline for Bolt and the whole film itself.

Sorry for those who liked bolt but I thought Wall-E was amazing. Not because t didn’t have too much dialogue but because it was a well told original story, with lovely characters and well made from a technical point of view. They made it look like a live action movie with the zoom and lightining. And it mess up with world contamination and humanity future.

Bolt, on the other hand, was a very good movie but not excellent like Wall-E
I was funny but not very original… I’m sorry but that kind of growing up and learning that Bolt goes trough it’s similar to Buzz Lightyear’s and McQueen’s

Welcome to the forums, t2u2y! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to have to say Wall•e here. Talking animals just don’t do it for me I’m afraid. Given the choice I’d much rather watch a film with robots than a film with animals, especially a film as beautifully done as Wall•e. To be honest the lack of dialog actually cinches it for me; the fact that such emotion can be portrayed without the the spoken word is one of the films greatest triumphs.

I adored both of them. I knew WALL-E would be a success (I never doubt Pixar anymore), but I wasn’t sure about Bolt. When I did see it in theaters, I was completely surprised, but in a good way. I laughed so hard I cried, and then cried at all of the heartbreakingly sad parts. The only time I teared up in WALL-E was when EVE almost lost him in the end, and even then I just got a teensy bit misty-eyed.

I suppose Bolt made me more emotional was because of a personal experience with an animal I had, and as a result that movie really touched my heart in a way that an animated movie hasn’t since…well, since I saw Monsters, Inc. I’ve never been in love and am not currently interested in relationships, so I guess that’s why I was less affected by WALL-E, even though I thought it was another fantastic gift from Pixar.

So in this poll I voted for Bolt. It was a pleasant surprise from the Disney people, and a reassured me that the studio is bringing back the magic they once had.

Of course, it can’t be a coincidence that Mr. Lasseter’s the one in charge now… :wink:

I love both of these movies very much. Wall-e blew me away visually, and the little use of dialogue did not bother me because the overall message was so powerful. The whole concept of human contact, of holding hands, it touched my heart, it is a much more powerful movie than Bolt. However, I was truly surprised by how good Bolt was. I had to ignore Miley Cyrus’s voice, but after that I was very entertained. Yes, it was an action packed and not as artistically driven, but it also had a very profound point to make. How cute is Bolt’s first experience sticking his head out the window for the first time and enjoying a car ride? It was an adorable and entertaining movie that I would watch over and over, which is why I voted for Bolt.

Both of these films are in my top 3 list (of all time), so it’s a pretty close call. Wall-E is a beautiful film with a powerful message, and while I know that this has been said dozens of times already, the fact that both Wall-E and Eve are so engaging and emotionally investable without hardly ever saying a word is nothing short of amazing.

Bolt, on the other hand, is not exactly the most original film, as it seems like a mixture of Homeward Bound, Toy Story, and The Truman Show. That said, however, Bolt touched my heart in a way that no other film (animated or otherwise) has. This is largely due to the incredibly endearing characters, with Mittens, specifically, being my personal favorite character in the history of film. There are several scenes in this film that bring me to tears every single time that I watch 'em, and as much as I love Wall-E, I’ll admit that the only scene that causes me to tear up is the ending (which is still saying a ton, considering that films rarely manage to get that kind of response out of me).

Bolt gets my vote. :wink:

WALL-E of course. Because I just loved it and it was really cute and amusing at the same time. Also I never saw Bolt and have no plans to ever see Bolt because it just doesnt grab my interest.

lol omg, that is a little harsh. Hehe.

Give Bolt a chance. I know it doesn’t look like a decent movie, but my my, did I enjoy it myself, too, after I watched it, despite not being a dog-owner… or owner of any pets (except fish, but those belong to my dad…) for that matter.

It’s definitely not comparable to WALL-e in terms of its plot, cinematography, characterization… pretty much everything else, but its music was sure brilliant, and I too shed a tear during the movie’s screening.

Can I tell you guys a secret?..
(looks down in shame)
I’ve never seen Bolt!

But I think I’ll still like WALL-E better. Not to say that Bolt isn’t a good movie, but… Well, I guess I’ll have to get it from the library one of these days.

WALL-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe that is a little harsh sounding. :wink: But that’s how I feel. I just dont have an interest in seeing it. I’m not saying it looks stupid or bad or anything. Just not my cup of tea. Or coffee…

I dont really like bolt but without saying anymore here is a list of where i will put everything:

1 Pixar movies
2 WALL-E
3 More pixar movies
4 Meet the Robinsons
5 The lion king
6 disney movies
7 blue sky movies
8 BOLT
9 Dreamworks movies
10 Sony animation movies
11 Other animation movies

so you see i love WALL-E and i hate bolt {well kinda but you get my point} :smiley:

Bolt= A Steven Spielberg Film
Wall-E = A Stanley Kubrick Film

I just fell in love with Wall-E.

Bolt was suprisingly enjoyable, after Disney’s previous efforts in The Wild and Chicken Little, I was expecting crap, but I really enjoyed it.

Wall-e is my favourite out of the two, but to watch over and over again. I’d choose Bolt.

sniff That was the most beautiful statement… I’ve ever read! :cry:

I finally got around to watching Bolt and I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it. I agree with M.O. Although Wall-E is my favorite of the two, I’d choose Bolt to watch over and over. It’s a lighter, more humorous movie.

Yeah. It’s like choosing between watching Star Wars and Star Trek, with WALL-E being like the serious Trekkie with a grand, deep, meaningful message behind it, and Bolt being the fun, enjoyable ride of Wars.

I can’t choose! I loved them both!

So true. :slight_smile: