Boundin'

If anyone wants an inexpensive Boundin’ Buddies set without the box, this Ebay listing is for you:
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180687839059[/url]
It even includes a prarie dog toy!

I defintely forgot about the Lightning/Mater version of Boundin!

Wonderful little ditty and one my wife and I remember with great fondness. We take it out and play it on the collection of Pixar shorts every now and then just for the smiles it brings. Among the best examples of why Pixar has made magic in the last dozen years.

I have no idea why, but this is my fave pixar short

What’s your favorite part of it?

yeah Easter egg on DVD will be a great fun!

I’m not crazy about this short, but it’s entertaining.

I love this short. The music is great and I love how the Sheep manages in the end to overcome losing his wool.

Yeah, it did have a great ending.

I strongly believed that th music was the best part of the whole short.

I agree. I really loved the music.

Same here. I loved how bouncy it was, perfect for the story. And so was Bud Luckey’s voice perfect for the story.

Before I found out that Luckey narrated the short as well as directed it, I thought some old folk singer was narrating it.

I agree. Bud Luckey’s voice was perfect for the story

I went to the Cartoon Art Museum’s event held inside PIXAR on Saturday, and managed to snag the Jackalope/Lamb boxset. They only had 2 available, and I immediately made a grab for one 9sadly, no gophers).

The set is a Winter Solstice present for my friends and their new baby…even though the box is so detailed and all. I’m considering doing a packaging review for my blog on it. i’ll be content with my Luxo ‘star’ ball.

That’s great ^^.

uruseiranma, I’m super jealous of you!

I love the packaging art on the box. Before i wrap it up for my friends, I’m going to take some pics for an upcoming blog post.

I was a little sad to see there weren’t any other exclusive plushes or toys at the store. I was hoping to find a For the Birds squeak toy, or an actual squeak-toy Wheezy…but I guess they stopped making those a long time ago.

I loved Boundin’ - definitely had the cool/creepy quality that the original forum poster mentioned!
I think my favourite of all was Birds though, just so brilliant.

My family and I adore this one. We saw it the other night on TV. Always one of my favorites.