Buy 'N Large Website is Gone - Redirects to Wall-E Site

i never saw that site :frowning:

It’s not up yet, but it’s registered.

Sorry. But the good news is that the BnL World News section is still online!
[size=200]YIPEE![/size]
[url]WALL·E | Disney Movies

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Enjoy! It’s hilarious. XD

I’ve heard when the BnL website first came online, it had a video advertisement with Mark Andrews as a salesman? Has anyone heard of it? I’ve never seen it.

Yeah, I saw it, it’s about 30 seconds long and he’s dressed up like a business man. He talks about all the branches of BnL on a loooong list. It’s kinda funny.

Oh. Is there any way to see it? I think I first discovered the website a little after that video was removed.

Seconded. I didn’t find the site till after I watched Wall-E.

Has anyone who wrote or emailed them heard anything back? I think it’s very important that this website come back up, it’s a big part of the whole WALL-E experience.

And…they’re back!

Thanks to AUTO2009 for finding this ([url]http://walleforum.com/index.php?topic=5183.msg235102#new[/url])!

The new link is here:

buynlarge.com/bnl.swf

well look at that i guess there is a happy ending to this forum :smiley:

Erm, not so happy for me. Either my internet is being crappy, or the page still doesn’t come up. I’ve clicked it like, four times now, and it shows the address in the browser and says it’s finished loading the page, but nothing comes up. :confused:

Heh, oh well. :unamused:

little chef

Do you have Flash Player 10 installed? Do you used Firefox and perhaps have FlashBlock or Adblock active? It is most definitely working, you may just not have the right plugin too view it. Maybe try different browsers as well. I’ve tested in IE and Firefox with both working very well.

Hello, I come from the future.