Candy's Crazy Artwork

Oh,why thank you very much. Now I need a pair of dry pants. (steals a pair from Candy’s closet) Hmm,I wonder if these fit?

Never heard of the “O RLY” owl, but I thought it was still funny, Candy! :laughing: Good job! :smiley:

I’ve never heard of the “O RLY” thing either, but it still looks funny! :laughing:

Haha! I’ve never heard of the “O RLY” owl either, but that piece is pretty funny…in a random kinda way. :laughing: (snigger)

– Mitch

Hey!! I know a few of you from DeviantArt!! =D I’m new on these forums though :slight_smile:

CutieZuki02 - Welcome to Pixar Planet! Feel free to formally introduce yourself in this thread:

Introductory Thread

– Mitch

Nice work Candy, it has been a while since I have checked out the Fan Art Threads.

Hey there, welcome to Pixar PLanet! You have a cute name there CutieZuki02.

Heheh… thanks, guys… x3

CutieZuki02 - Welcome to Pixar Planet! What’s your name on DA? Because I could very well know you without realizing.

Pixel Candy: My name is Cutiezuki02 on Deviant art, too =D I know, I’m creative with usernames, lol

The Star Swordsman: Thank you!! =D I feel so welcome here =3 lol

Got bored so I did lots of Bullet doodles!

candy-coupe.deviantart.com/art/B … s-63210035

The Bullet drawings looks absolutely adorable Candy! I like them so much!

Thanks TSS!

Here’s another random doodle for y’all:

candy-coupe.deviantart.com/art/Wowwypop-63378101

Candy - That Bullet dude is seriously cool, and the “lollypop” drawing made me laugh. :laughing:

Great job, Candy! :smiley:

– Mitch

Awww, the lollipop one is really cute! Very nice candy! Can’t wait to see more.

Pixel Candy- Haha, the frustrated look on his face is great! :laughing:

Thankies everyone ^^

This dude is evil, as the title suggests.
candy-coupe.deviantart.com/art/E … L-64059663

Nice drawing you did there Candy! Really impressive!

Oooh, very evil and sneaky indeed! I love the rip across his side- it adds a bit of menace and just generally looks cool. :smiley: