Captain Pan's Sketchpad

The team is Complete

And Another Bolt Pic

and here’s a few others

That Bolt pic looks really cool! I can definitely sense the excitement through that. I like the way you did the letters, too. Meeko looks neat and cute- it’s just like him! Mushu is so smoothly drawn. And the devil conscience Kronk also looks good…haha, I remember that part. “Look what I can do.”

Aw, Mittens looks so sweet! And that Bolt picture is really cool, I love how you’ve drawn his mouth in such a way that it’s almost as if I can hear his supersonic barking. :laughing:

Why Thanks guys! I’m all excited about seeing Bolt on Saturday, I just can’t wait! and as such I think both my Avatar and Signature wrap my feelings up at the moment… And my Avatar is where my second Bolt picture comes from…

But lets get more Classic Disney on here…

and

Another few more…

Ok… so I’ve been bored… and starting to play with photo editing equiptment…

Thier not great… but their not bad…

Everyone has seen this one:

As Its My Current Signature

But then I played a little bit more… And Created this… Possibly a different Signature one day (After I’ve seen it probably)

Those Bolt signatures rock! :smiley:
And your other Disney artwork have really neat coloring. I like how you did the face of Gaston and his hair going crazy along with his face.
I like how you did the statue of Zeus- the only thing missing is the color. Not to mention the wizard…he’s looking right at the observer.His hat, his clothing…it looks really good. My favorite would be the one with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. They all have especially perfect coloring…but they however do not look complete because you left some parts white.
Nonetheless, great artwork there!

My apologies for not having commented on this one earlier! Donald Duck looks ready for battle. Me likee.

And in the same post, I like how well-drawn you did Sebastian. For some reason, I like it when the Disney characters’ jaws drop like that. I wonder, though, why didn’t you color it?
I like how you did the heroic portray of the two men under that Sebastian picture. And Timon…that’s a good capture of him in a sad emotion. Wow, you caught perhaps every needed detail on these pics…the hair, the fur, the angles, face expressions, curves, shapes, etc. You are talented when it comes to character artwork.

I didn’t know where to post them if I’m being perfectly honest… But Now I think the next time I have a Non Pixar Themed Graphic of 2 I’ll open a new thread…

With both Sebastian and Zeus, there is a reason I didn’t colour them in, minly I wasn’t positive on the colour that was required, and I was in a sort of rush when I did them before Christmas to reach a milestone of 100 pictures on my other Forum, So I tried to keep the Character and Shape of the Pictures right, and ignored the colour in my attempt .

Yensid is a favourite of quite a few of my friends, and other than that only took me 8 attempts to get to the final state I’ve posted it.

bright dot-dasher you aren’t the second Donald Duck fan I can now try to appease with Pictures of the Duck

That Is Probably the best comment I’ve ever had from someone… Although tears in my Girlfriends eyes at seeing her Lion King Painting and the two Enchanted ones I did for her last year are pretty hard to beat. Thanks!

More Pictures

Captain Pan: As always, they’re lookin’ good. :smiley: Their faces are so accurate! I love that Winnie the Pooh one. Chip and Dale are also really cute. And their faces and their expressions…well done.

Thanks bright dot-dasher Your always one of the first to post on my art… Its very much appreciated too… And the comments are inspiring too.

Here are a few more… Starting to forget which ones I’ve posted now… So any duplicates please notify me…

Lovely work. The last one is so cute! And the first two have well-drawn faces and you’ve shown a good sense of perspective in drawing.

I just looked through all your drawings. You have some nice renderings of Disney characters! Your coloring is also very vibrant and fun! Looking at all your drawings makes me want to go sketch some fun Disney characters too!

Thanks for the comments…

bright dot-dasher It’s just a Shame that Disney have apparently Dropped My Friends Tigger & Pooh, which stared the Lovely Buster

Hannahmation If I make one person sketch some classic Disney I’m quite happy…

well Here’s some small stuff…

a couple of Graphics are on its way…

Donald looks great, Captain Pan! I like how neat your shading is along the outlines. And I must say, his face is really well drawn.

thanks bright dot-dasher, got a little bored on the train again… and created this.

Donald Duck looks great in your latest two sketches, Captain Pan. I like the style of shading that you’re using- it’s simplistic but still gives depth to the picture.

That looks real good. I like his satisfied smile and relaxed mood you captured.

Thank you both for the comment on Mr Duck as a Musketeer… I have a friend on another forum who loves the duck… and as he’s a good friend I like to draw him every now and again…
Here’s my last piece before freedom resumed and my sketch pad flies back into my hand in about 20 minutes

My Question… Is Name the Movie this character appears in… cause even those on the other forum Dedicated to DLRP… failed to get it…