Car Anatomy

Well, I can prove that they have normal digestive tracts like us. Remember Lightning’s opening monologue about “I am speed” in Mack’s trailer. At one point he wanders off on a daydream about ‘pancakes’. So we know they eat normal food like humans.

And then there was a throwaway joke in one of the stadium shots of the difference in queue lengths of girl and guys cars… :laughing: So we know they go to the toilet too. (We don’t really know whether they drink water though, so for all we know maybe they relieve waste oil instead)

Exactly! Food-to-petrol!

OR… the cars just do Number Two like us…and their Number One is waste oil…that could be possible, since I only see them sipping motor oil at Flo’s Cafe. Gasoline, on the other hand, is excreted as exhaust. :wink:

I’m basing their anatomy of what I’ve seen/heard in the movie.

Of course, I haven’t seen it in a while so I might waaaaay off with what I’m saying.

haha those pictures are great and gross :laughing:
Car’s anatomy is a strange one. This has probably been discussed before, but I always wondered how the cars reproduced. Are they actually manufactured? Because you see smaller “kid” cars in the final race crowds, so it doesn’t really make sense that they even grow up. Er, sorry to veer off topic a little bit. ^^;;