CARS 2 SYNOPSIS

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Paul ain’t going to be in the movie?! Man, last I heard that was only a possibility! Dang! Dang! Newman was great in the first one, man! NO! :cry:

UGH! I’M SO VEXED RIGHT NOW!

I heard that Paul officially retired from acting now. But accroding to what dan says, it might be true.

What about Toy Story 3 he is supposed to be doing that one as well?

I don’t think so. I don’t think they have him set to be any characters.

Tyler: Well, i won’t be mean to you, like some people here have. (by the way, guys, the Golden Rule would come in handy in times like these :wink: )

If you need a friend here, just talk to me! :wink: And if you’d like to see what things have been posted already, check out JV Pixar News. :sunglasses:

It’s great to have you here, Tyler! :wink:

PV: Uh…why?

A113: Off topic, but PV has not posted in this thread yet. :confused:

O RLY

:laughing: She edited one of my posts, and i’d like to know why. It wasn’t spam or anything. :confused:

Hmm, you can ask her.

Back on topic. . .

OMG he does? That’s terrible! I couldnt imagine a Cars 2 without Doc, or worse, someone else doing Doc’s voice. It just wouldnt be right.

Now they have to replace Doc Hudson’s voice now that Paul passed away even if Doc has a small part in the sequel.

I dont think I’d want Doc in it if there was another voice attached. It just wouldnt be the same.

Me niether. One thinng I learned about movies is that it is tnearly impossible to replace the original.