Cars Characters- Humanized

As the creator of the thread, thanks! :slight_smile: I know exactly what you mean! I’m in love with drawing humanized Cars characters. You should share some of your drawings on the fan art thread! I know I would love to see them! :mrgreen:

[size=85]I humanized them in a drawing or two before, but I fail at drawing human beings :unamused:
Canines are more my forte… 8D [/size]

It’s been a looong time since I last drew any Cars characters humanized, so back then my art wasn’t exactly terrific. 8D

But here’s the last pic I did of Boost and Wingo, in 2008: candy-coupe.deviantart.com/art/h … s-97119408

And here’s a pic I did of DJ earlier that year: candy-coupe.deviantart.com/art/H … d-80120647

Oh yeah and here’s a more recent pic of Wingo, done in 2009. img404.imageshack.us/img404/8084/wingo09.jpg

Oh! I’ve seen your artwork on DeviantArt before! I didn’t know you were the same person, LOL. Your artwork is awesome. :sunglasses:

Now, that’s interesting. :laughing:

[size=85]

:laughing: I love to draw wolves and werewolves and things like that, I’m a little obsessed with it 8D You can thank MTV’s Teen Wolf for my werewolf obsession :unamused:
My drawings are all over my deviantART, I’m TwilightWolferM there :smiley:

Pixel Candy- Those drawings are pretty amazing! Better than I could do with humans 8D [/size]

thank you both very much (:

hey SallyMcQueen, what’s your dA? I might have possibly seen you on there lol

Shellow: Nice drawings! Your dog drawings are so cute! :smiley:

Pixel Candy: My dA is Caribbeancrazygal. I don’t really go on there anymore and haven’t uploaded in like years, haha.

[size=85] :laughing: Thank you, I have a lot of more modern artwork lying around that I need to upload :neutral_face: [/size]

SallyMcQueen, I think I may have seen you around before but I’m not entirely sure… there’s so many different people commenting on my Cars stuff that I have trouble remembering them all. X’D

Pixel Candy: OMG! Thanks for sharing those, they were so awesome! I loved the DJ one the most, he has always been my favourite DRH. Has anyone read the fan fic based on his life over on FFN? Such an under-rated piece! But like I said, your drawings were super cool and I hope you’ll make more!

Here’s the link to my humanized artwork: link cannot be found 8D Yeah, I may be able to use a pen, but only to form words, nothing else. 8D

Thank you very much, MissCarrera! <3 I don’t do much Cars stuff anymore but I still make the odd doodle. : D
I can’t say I’ve read that fic… I think. Link us please? :slight_smile:

You are so welcome! :smiley: And here’s the link to the story: [url]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7312932/1/Becoming_a_Road_Hazard[/url]

[size=85]I need to check that fic out, I haven’t read it yet :laughing:

What’d you guys think if Ramone was humanized? :sunglasses: [/size]

Hahahahahahahahaha. 8D

Pretty much like this. Cars- Ramone by ~SmokerLongbottom :sunglasses:

That is an amazing Ramone. :laughing:

MissCarrera, I just read all of that DJ fanfic and I absolutely adored it. Thank you so much, that made my night. :'D

[size=85] 8D I love that humanized Ramone :laughing:
Spot on :wink: [/size]

Pixel Candy: Isn’t it amazing?! You’re very welcome! I just loved it too. :smiley:

That is a good representation of Ramone. I picture him to be a little less lanky though, and slightly more manicured hair. :laughing:

[size=85]

:slight_smile: Same here, the hair really wasn’t down pack with what I had in mind[/size]

True that. I always thought of Ramone as being kind of on the short side but when I saw that, I was like “Nah, I like the lanky look on him.” He looks like a Spanish cowboy. :laughing:

[size=85]

8D Spanish Cowboy, now I want to name a pet that o_0

:mrgreen: What about Guido? <3[/size]