Cars Land

Awww, that’s such a cute teaser! Haha. :laughing: Okay, that’s it. I’m calling my godmother in L.A. to go visit her in the summer so we can go to Cars Land. :sunglasses:

I saw a little bit of this on TV. It looks really cool. :slight_smile:

I really want to check it out.

I posted my opinion of Cars Land in another thread. i think it looks nice, but the rides itself look embarrassingly unimaginative—basically standard carnival rides but themed to the area. That said, I would be happy to visit this place if I ever go to California.

Cars Land just opened today! :smiley:

I really really really hope I get to go see it while out in L.A. this August. :sunglasses:

I’d love to go. Too expensive, though.

It does look really cool. I doubt I’ll ever get over there to see it though…

Did anybody check this out yet? youtube.com/watch?v=-ktjTqo-ONc I think it looks pretty cool.

Yes! i think it look great, especially the part where the waterfall rises!

Oh my goodness, the minute I saw footage of the completed Cars Land, I pretty much started either hyperventilating or crying with joy :smiley: . It’s so beautiful! I mean, the rides and eateries look great and all, and of course I’m hoping that since they have all these stores, they’ll finally make more Cars shirts and other Cars merch, but to me, it would be amazing to just walk around and ooh and ahh at all the detail! Yeah… the day I finally go I’ll probably be filming every single moment in Cars Land I can possibly contain while trying not to explode from the idea of being in a Pixar world of this magnitude. I think that Radiator Springs is somehow one of the most beautiful locales in all of the Pixar films; it’s just flat-out enchanting… <3

Cars Land is kind of like my dream come true. :slight_smile: And that video was so great!! The ride looks awesome! I love how they incorporated almost every single part of R. Springs. And the waterfall is so pretty… and real water! 8D This ride is a lot like Test Track but it obviously isn’t as intense or fast. :wink:

So, in line of Cars Land opening a couple days ago, the Cars part of Disney’s Art of Animation Resort here in FL, opened yesterday. If I know Disney, that was not a coincidence. :wink: it’s pretty much totally awesome. Disney’s Art of Animation Resort opens Cars wing

Summer of senior year (next year), I plan on getting 3-4 friends together, driving to Chicago from Cleveland and then taking the remnants of the historic Route 66 down to Southern California to visit Cars Land. It’s going to be amazing!

We may even try our hand at visiting the Emeryville campus, who knows? I mean, I know there’s no access to the public, but these kids managed to get in! All we need is a lot of funds and an idea original enough that, when we show up to the front gate in pleading desperation, they will have to let us in due all the dedication we showed. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m really excited! :smiley:

That really would be amazing! All I can say is lucky kids. :laughing: :sunglasses:

Yeah gas and food is gonna be a killer, but that’s why I’m working a summer and winter job and trying to save all my money for the trip. My parents are a little wary of letting me go, understandably, but they’re ok with it because they know how much it means to me. All my life I’ve wanted to sleep on the desert floor, breathing in the clear air and gazing at the Milky Way above me. I hope I get that chance!

I hope you do too! :sunglasses:

That IS amazing. I’m so jealous. I wish I had the $$$ to do that. Between gas and tickets it’ll add up to be a lot.

I love Cars Land! It is so cool! My family and I planned our trip around opening day. Let me tell you, I’m sure it was as packed as you could imagine or even more so. Don’t tell me most people don’t like the movies because there was so many people you almost couldn’t do anything the first day. After that though, it was fairly simple to get around. Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree is so fun. In fact, even if you’re not on the ride, half the fun is hearing him sing the songs if you’re watching from outside. Luigi’s Flying Tires is a lot of fun and has nice artwork inside the store. But RS Racers…oh man! Seriously, I recommend getting on the single riders line even if you are in a group. It is way faster and worth the shorter wait. You’ll see almost all the main cars alive, even Doc! It is one of my favorite rides, A+ all the way! :mrgreen:

The cars you can meet are Lightning McQueen in his Cars 2 paint job, Mater, and Red. You can also get a picture with Stanley and see DJ in special performances in the afternoon. If you get the chance, you should totally go.

Reading that makes me even more excited! :smiley:

i was so close to Carsland! i went out Rt 66 but we only got as far as Needles, Cali because of time, and it was the week before June 15th :cry: if we had another week before we had to be home i would have tried to convince my parents to take me all the way to LA then up to Emeryville (you can take a tour of Pixar Studios im pretty sure…) and go to Disneyland and Carsland… but no, though if we go to DisneyWorld next Spring break we are going to at least see the Cars wing of the Art Of Animation resort if not stay there :smiley:

Pixar doesn’t give tours.