Cars (not the movie)

I remember one time right after my mom washed the car, we drove over a big dirty puddle. :frowning:

That happens to my brother too. He hates bird poo. Everytime there is one he will clean it.

I went to a new car show on Saturday, and I sat in a bunch of SUVs. I sat in the Toyota Land Cruiser, and my mom got in and said “I hope you don’t like this one.” Because of the price. :open_mouth:

[url]http://www.toyota.com/landcruiser[/url]

That is expensive. It does not look the best either.

I like the looks of it, but it’s not as classy as the Escalade, and it’s more expensive.

I think Kia and Hyundai have some head turners on the road these days. I recently saw a car that I thought was a Lexus. But it turned out to be a Kia Optimum. And I love the Hyundai Genesis and another kind of funky looking two door car. I can’t remember the name of it right now.

This is a car I like, a Lamborghini Murcielago.

100% Agree with you^^. I’ve always preferred Ferrari by a little bit, but do like Lamborghini and the Murcielago (specifically the LP 670-4 SuperVeloce) is my favorite Lamborghini.

Does that one have the doors that go up?

I think so, though I’m not sure.

This is making me upset! :imp: :frowning: :`-(

foxnews.com/leisure/2012/04/ … p=features

I don’t really like how that car looks like.

Which one?

This one.

Aww, I’m sad it’s going. :frowning:

Oh well^^. Maybe they will make a better car.

Oh my gosh! Your signature! Steve! <3

Anyway, yeah. I saw something funny recently. It was a Jeep, but the license plate said BMW. 8D

Haha. Steve Perry. :smiley:

Steve Perry = <3 <3 <3

Hehe. Does anybody like BMW’s?