Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Hub Upfront

Join the club. I am halso recording the next Scooby Doo episode too.

I seen the new Scooby Doo series, it’s good. I heard alot fans hate the Shaggy-Velma thing.

I didn’t even know there was a new Scooby Doo series! I’ve never been a fan of the originals, or any spinoffs or movies.

It’s called Scooby Doo- Mystery Inc.

“Ultimate Spider-Man”
The centerpiece of an upcoming Marvel programming block on Disney XD, this animated series from Marvel follows Peter Parker who, as the storyline begins, has been Spider-Man for just one year. He’s fought villains, saved lives, but still has much to learn about being a super-hero. Now, Nick Fury gives Peter the chance to go to the next level – to train to be a real super-hero and become The Ultimate Spider-Man. But before he can do that, Peter will have to learn how to work with a team of fellow teenage super-heroes. The series’ award-winning creative team includes Paul Dini (“Batman: The Animated Series,” “Lost”), the creative powerhouse Man of Action Studios (creators of “Ben 10” and “Generator Rex”), comprised of lauded creators Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, Duncan Rouleau and Steven T. Seagle; and Brian Michael Bendis (visionary behind Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man comic series).
Maybe there will be duelling with Cartoon Network’s DC Nation.

I think that the new scooby doo show its actually pretty decent and for once the plot is interesting.

Aside from that im not really looking forward to any cartoon

For the past month or so, I’ve had an awesome system

Monday Nightt- Cartoon Network- New episode of the Regular Show
Tuesday Night- Cartoon Network- New episode of The Looney Tunes Show
Wends. Night-Comedy Central- New episode of South Park

I look forward to Tuesdays especially EJE. Not only because of the Looney Tunes show, but also Scooby Doo, Mystery Inc.