Cartoons you watched when you were little?

^ I remember when they made the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie, it was shown over on the TV a few weeks ago :slight_smile:

Also at moonstarms, I used to watch the Magic Schoolbus haha, such a great show as it used to help me pass tests and exams. I think I still remember the theme tune.

When I was really little:
-Arthur
-Cyberchase
-Flinstones
-Peanuts
-The Magic School Bus
-Winnie The Pooh

And more.

~~ JOHN•E

Sonic X(I hate Sonic the hedgehog!)
The Simpsons
WinX(I hate fairies,but I like wiches!)

Vortex, what’s wrong with sonic?

I like all characters in Sonic,but Sonic I hate!!!

I see that we have a different opinion here. I love Sonic the Hedgehog. I think he is really cool.

I loved the original Sonic cartoon, then they had to change it and go all “cool” on me.

Ah ha ha ha :laughing: Nice! I rented an old Sonic movie not long ago, just because they don’t show them on tv worth a darn.

My favorite character is Knuckles though, I like Sonic it’s just I thought Knuckles was (is) da bomb.

I like Rouge the bat and Shadow the hedgehog!

Nah, give me the good old Sonic and Tails cartoon anyday - sans Knuckles and that pink hedgehog, I forget her name.

Amy!

Yeah, her. Sonic annoyed me when they added all the characters and changed the setting to the future or wherever it was. Yes, the storylines were getting repetitive especially as the first animated series was based on a video game where all you basically do is collect rings, run really fast and jump on enemies. But for the most part kids don’t care and it’s what they want to see in an animated show.

:open_mouth:

I liked the original sonic with SOnic and Tails, but I really, really love the new sonic with all of the colorful characers with striking personalities. (Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Cheese, Big, Shadow, Rouge, Eggman, Team Chaotix, Silver, Blaze, etc)

When I was younger it would be :

Tom and Jerry the most and Thomas The Tank.

I remember I was into My Little Ponies or it was Care Bears. Maybe it was both.

Barney :open_mouth: man did i just say that…

uhh…bob the builder, magic school bus, arthur, bonanza that was good, family feud 1990’s, telletubbies (only the toast ones), jay-jay, zaboomafoo (a leamer)

just to name a few…

Did you ever watch the Saturday Morning (“SatAM”) Sonic cartoon that first aired around the same time (1993-'94) as the syndicated, weekday cartoon, “Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog”. Both had Sonic and Tails, but the SatAM version also had the characters from the comics such as Princess Sally, Bunnie and Antoine.

I was completely and totally obsessed with the SatAM cartoon. And I had a crush on Bunnie Rabbot :blush: .

It was kind of bizarre that they first aired at the same time, because both took place on a planet called Mobius, had Sonic facing the evil Dr. Robotnik, and featured the voice of Jaleel “Urkel” White as Sonic, yet they were completely different from one another in tone.

I loved Rugrats. I still watch it sometimes when I can. Looney Toons was okay too. I also liked Sonic but I liked Rugrats the most.

animagusurreal - I think I did watch that show, but I didn’t like the girl character, but it was still ok. The one I watched was this one where it was set in the Sonic 1 levels, sort of. Maybe it was just a few episodes on a VHS, I don’t know… That theme song I still remember to this day.