Celebrities your tired of

When she ties her hair back, she looks like the Wicked Witch of the West. No joke. :shake: So ugly.

I’m not all a fan of Srah Jessica Parker either.

She makes alot of bad movies.

Yes, ridiculously stupid flicks like Sx and the City(really? She’s too ugly to have sx in the city!) and Failure to Launch. :unamused:

I shouldn’t have lol’d, but I did!! 8D Yes, I absolutely cannot stand movies like that. What’s even the point aside from some unneeded raunchy humor? I don’t even get it…

Oh, don’t get me started on S*x In The City! What does that show do other than exploit women with it’s vapid stereotypes? It makes me so angry how it can accepted as “entertainment”!
I know I’m sounding narrowminded, but films like that drive me crazy.
Oh, and romcoms in general; 90% of them are rubbish. I’m not a fan of Jennifer Aniston. I don’t think she’s a paticuarly good actress, and she seems to be in every bad movie out (Marley & Me and Horrible Bosses aside, I enjoyed those).

I LOVE Jennifer Aniston. Yes I am extremly attracted to her but she is a great actress! She was great in friends, the good girl is her best movie, and she was refreshing in horriable bosses.

While I agree that she sin’t that great in films (granted, I haven’t seen a lot of hers), I concur with Race&animation that she’s pretty good in Friends.

I know! Broderick belongs to meeeeee!

Matthew Broderick: My wife is a beautiful woman, and I’m sick of of all these horrible things people are saying about her!
Reporter: Uhhuh, And Matthew, how come a transvestite donkey witch is standing next to you and wearing a dress?

I was among the firsts to voice my dislike for SJP, but that kind of “joke” is exactly why I hate South Park.

I think there are certain things we can say privately, but to make them a line in a TV show is simply too low. Really is there anyone’s problem if she’s ugly or not or if Broderick likes her?

And I read it again and again and I wonder if that’s the “deep, intelligent humor” so many fans talk about and if I’m too dumb to see it.

Blast, this makes me sick. Luckily, I’m in the right board. I’m tired of the people who make this. By the way, this is an attack to the the show, not to the many fans of it (even if I don’t know how many people accept it)

First off, I do understand if you don’t like the show. And your last sentence about attacking the show and the not people is good. I’ve had lots of instances of people not liking me because I like Pixar on other boards, and that was annoying. I’m not worried about you, I like you because you’re an open minded person, and your last sentence proved it! So thank you.

Just one line from the show does not prove that it’s deep or situational. That’s like eating Neopolatin ice Cream. You take a bite out of the strawberry and you’ll miss the Chocolate and Vanilla and just assume it’s all Strawberry.

If you watched the whole episode, which was a commentery on free speech actually, as well as satire on pieces of literature that were once deemed acceptable, such as Catcher and the Rye you’d see the deep intelligent humor.

But we ahve to take the show for what it is. It may be praised for being wonderful satire on the modern age and culture, but the core of it and the vessle it uses to prove its points trinkles down to the fact that it’s about 4 potty mouthed young American boys. So yes, the show is vulger sometimes, and mostly for shock value and appeals to some peoples idea of humor.

And I think people get to wrapped up in ‘it’s offensive.’ So what? It’s just a quote from a TV show, people take it way to seriously, to the point of death threats. Something that has not been just isulated to South Park. The point is that THEY HAVE A RIGHT to say these things. And it’s their opinion, so they’re free to say it.

I am a South Park fan but they do go out there sometimes. I don’t really care if they call Sarah Jessica Parker ugly though its their right. The religon thing are the only thing that bothers me. I don’t like it when they show Jesus, glad they have shyed doing that. But one line from the show doens’t mean it isn’t deep. South Park isa deep but is also very funny and the ppint of the show is not only to make people think but laugh. If they didn’t try t make people laugh it wouldn’t be very funny. I believe all shows have to be offensive in some way. Just grow thick skin or don’t watch at all.

South Park is all about pushing the limits of what is funny and offensive.

Yes, people is one thing. This is only a critic on the product.

I’m not judging the show because of that line. I learned about that one this morning. I’ve judged the show for years now, because every time I approach to the source I find something like this. As I said, maybe it’s me. Maybe I’m too unintelligent to see how the show is great, but even if it is, I don’t think I have to accept that kind of low offenses because it also has good things. Bad to bad and good to good. I’m glad the show is able to make social commentary, but there are lots of ways to make it without incurring in that sort of things.

I’m a defender of freedom of opinion, but I think everything has a place and a time to be said. Mass Media isn’t always the right way. As I said before, I also think SJP is as ugly as someone can be. But to say it in a show (and most importantly, with that horrible wording), simply isn’t proper. If one wants intelligent satire, it should be about society (yeah, I already got they also do that), not about one woman’s looks. That’s not important, and doesn’t do any harm to anyone, so why mock it so horribly?

By the way, anyone who makes death threats is just descending to the low level of the offenders. I’m not in that ship.

And I think the creator quote you posted is wonderful, except that the important thing isn’t having a heart. Everything has a heart. Evil people has a heart too. The thing is to be sure that the “heart” part overshadows the “cr*p” part in prominence. I suppose I wouldn’t know, so I leave that judgement to you fans, but what I do know is that whenever I try to approach to it, I have to swim in the cr** to find the heart.

Oh, well, that’s some goal, so good for them.

Notice I’ve spent half my life making fun of people around me. I’m famous for that among my friends, and I’ve even made some cruel commentaries about other people’s defects. But I’m not in the television, and those persons have given me their confidence to joke about them.

So I think humor and offense are two completely different things, and depend on the way, place and time things are said.

Sorry about the rant. As I said, this isn’t against any member here (particularly you, e-j-e, as you posted the line and I suppose you can feel alluded), but against what I consider the lowest form of comedy.

I should also go with a quote, and this time I’ll ask help from Robert Downey Jr:

I can’t say I’m tired of any celebrity considering I atomically just ignore any shizz about famous people 8D

but if I had to choose, it would have to be Justin Beiber. I don’t dis-like him, but it gets annoying hearing millions of girls spazzing over him!>_<

I’m tired of Gaga. I’ve heard enough of her. So much talk about her from the concert and from class.

I’m probably gonna get some comments about this, but Megan Fox. I hate hearing about her Every day! SHE’S NOT PRETTY! I don’t know why, but I just don’t think she’s pretty, her movies are OK, but I am just sick of hearing about her.

Yeah, but I do really like her newest song. Mostly because it’s about Nebraska! :smiley:

I’m kinda tired of Charlee Sheen.

Haha, I said that months ago! I don’t know why he got all that undeserved attention.

I’ll never be tired of Lady Gaga. Never ever. Sorry. :blush: