Central Brave Discussion

aha, you mean james horner? love love love him. he also did the score for titanic, which could quite possibly be my favorite score /ever/ (and it’s probably the best part of the movie too, lol.)

anyway, for brave i’d /love/ to see powell do it, but i doubt it’s going to happen asdfghjkl what is life. but hey, if it winds up being thomas newman i won’t be complaining, either.

hey guys, I just found this website page, it is from someone named Samantha Hyde, and she started a fan art group about BRAVE, she has done an awesome job, just look at these pictures:

the links:

disney-pixar-brave.deviantart.com/

disney-pixar-brave.deviantart.com/gallery/

Those look awesome.

I specially like this one, if too HTTYD inspired:

Such talent, those are all very beautiful!

omg, i’ve had the one with her aiming the arrow at the bear saved in my files for like ever. i found it on deviantart a few months ago and fell in love.

I NEED THIS MOVIE IN MY LIFE GUYS, CAN YOU TELL.

There’s a dA group for this already? :open_mouth:

Anyway, it has a very ‘Brother-Bear’ vibe to it. Doubt she’ll turn into a bear herself, though!

I wonder if that bear can talk? And the original title is ‘Bear and the Bow’. What is so significant about these two things? I wonder…

Hmm, well the person who made these were a fan artist, right? (I think). The only ‘bear’ related information that’s been released is that at one point it was called "Bear and the Bow’. We don’t know if there will be a bear confrontation, or how big bears play to the plot. I can’t wait to find out though!

Well, and there’s a hidden bear on a concept art.

Oh yeah, that’s right. I was thinking of anything more related to story.

Good art, really good art. I hope that a bear will have a mayor influence in the story, though. Bears are cool. :smiley:

I’m really digging the lighting and shading in those artpieces, be they official or not :smiley:

I’m so excited for this movie! :smiley:

gee I used a lot of :smiley:'s here

a disney mexican blog claims that the following concept art is from Brave, it looks amazing

disneynoticiasmexico.blogspot.co … erida.html

The wall looks like Pixar’s. So does the style of the art. I do believe it’s official.

asdfghjklGORGEOUS.

That looks stunning! My anticipation and excitement for this film increases with every new piece of concept art.

Incredible detail! That definitely looks official, it seems to match the style of some of the other pictures we saw. This is probably the first decent view of Merida’s dress we’ve seen.

The only contentious point I would like to raise is that Merida is holding a sword. It’s pretty unlike an archer. Not that I’m saying she should be having a bow at all times.

I do believe it is official too, she really looks so brave holding that sword,
I wonder know what kind of weapons she will have, bow, sword, boomerang,hahah, just kidding, all this stuff reminds me of Link from TLo Zelda

I hope this is official, it’s gorgeous!

Genuinely excited for this movie.
It’s Pixar’s first historical movie, the visuals are looking great, as good as Wall E (could be better on screen by looking at the pics and how much tehcnology is improving). The plot looks nice too. I do hope that it is a movie that will not have sequels though, as much as I love Pixar, 2 of their next 3 movies are sequels, as was the latest one. Nothing wrong with sequels, although it does seem they’re running out of very, very, very good ideas so they’re just putting out sequels.

I doubt that it’s based on a historic event, although it will apperently showcase Scottish life back then or something. It’s more of a fairytale.