Central Cars 2 Discussion (Part 2)

Not counting my DVD’s, the only Cars thing I have is a pencil.

I used to have a Lightning McQueen Pez dispenser.

Haha! Cool! I saw those around a lot. I have two posters, a bunch of die-casts and that’s about it. My brother has some merchandise too.

Lets see… I have both films, some of the die-cast toys from both films, and a Lightning McQueen blanket.

On a slightly related note, I found a McQueen sticker lost on a friends house today 8D

My family and I also have one of the posters. I own the first film on DVD, but haven’t got the second yet, I will though.

^^^ Now, that I want. <3

I have both movies, the original Cars VG, a Lightning McQueen coffee mug (drink out of it every morning!), and a mini Cars poster. :slight_smile:

I don’t really use the blanket anymore but I still have it as a collectable.

I have a Cars 2 fridge magnet! :smiley:

A blanket?! I want that too! 8D And the mug!! I don’t have a fridge magnet but we do have a picture of Sally and McQueen taking a drive that I coloured one day when I was extremely bored. :laughing: These are the two posters I have:

Notice on the left hand side that there is an empty spot? And that Sarge isn’t present in the poster? Mine is the same way, I think it was a print defect because you can see (close up on my poster) that there is a faint image of Sarge. But the weird thing is…you can also still see the curio shop. Had Sarge been printed properly it would have covered that spot so I don’t get why you can see the background. He almost looks like a ghost, it is kind of creepy. 8D

That’s the other one I have, minus the writing on the top and bottom. They are side-by-side on my closet doors. :stuck_out_tongue: I like the first one much better though.

My one is very similar to the first one of yours.

Defintely! I may be 19, nearly 20, but I still like getting that sort of stuff.

I don’t have any Cars merchandise. I buy Cars stuff for my dad, though. 8D

I wonder who has the biggest collection of Car’s stuff in the world.

Rebecca: My poster is similar as your first one. It’s just that mine has everybody and it’s, you know, miniature. :laughing: That’s weird though! I never noticed Sarge not being in that one! Hmmm… o_0 :laughing:

pixarmilan: It is one of my favourite Cars posters I’ve ever seen!
eje: For sure, me too. :mrgreen:
SallyMcQueen: I know which one you mean! Did you get that one from the soundtrack? Didn’t they have one in there? I have that one too, just not hung up anywhere. :laughing:

I really hope one of these days I can seek a poster for one of the Cars movies. Maybe I can find one of Amazon.

You mean the soundtrack that I tricked my dad into buying for me? Yes. Yes, I did. 8D

Jordan: I’m sure you can, and cheap too!

We have a big cars poster that somebody gave to one of my brothers. It has the whole crew on it.

Paulisha: I’m sure I can! I always see great deals for those kinds of posters over there.